BY NIVEA

Riannon A.
San Mateo
Good simple chapstick. if you're lips are super dry and you aren't concerned with adding any color, go for it. I also use simple chapstick like this before I apply matte lipsticks to help keep the lips hydrated and the lipstick from cracking.
Kïtty Ø.
Sacramento
Honestly i love this lip balm, makes my lips feel super hydrated everytime i use it, even when my lips are usually super chapped. It's super light, and its not like i have some super thick sort of product on my lips or anything, and i do recommend this product.
Amber S.
Zebulon
Very hydrating, I didn’t feel like I had to keep applying it heavily and often to keep my lips moisturized like other balms. My lips were very happy with this product and the price isn’t too bad compared to cheap chapsticks that don’t work.
makayla t.
Williamstown, NY
Very hydrating, makes my lips feel smooth and uncracked. Wears for a long period before another use is needed, its definitely affordable for most people! I personally like this product and am not disappointed, and would buy it again for sure
Yukari R.
I stole this from my husband and it leaves my lips feeling very soft and never chapped. He always buys this brand of chapstick. It’s very cheap and lasts a long time. I reapply every couple of hours since I like the way it makes my lips feel.
Nicole D.
I've bought this product once and I thought it worked well, I did think it would be more moisturizing but it was soft. I got another one given to me and it's in milk and honey and I absolutely love it, would buy again and try different flavors
Alexandra J.
Glen Cove
I absolutely love this product so much. It is so easy to apply and use. It gives your lips a great moisturizing feeling. Quality is great and I love the packaging. I definitely get good use out of this lip balm and I always buy when I am out.
Caroline B.
South Boston, MA
Nivea is my go to chapstick. Moisturizes lips without having to constantly reapply. Gives that smooth feeling without having to use too much of it. Easy to take cover on and off. Very reasonably priced. Great value. Would recommend to others.
stacie i.
Very hydrating, and continues to stay in place while talking or eating! Good value, not too pricey, it's easy to apply! Easy to find as well, at most drug stores. One of my favorite things to use on my lips, and I would recommend to others!
Kira P.
Richburg, SC
This made my lips super hydrated. Love this product. The packaging was nice and slick too.  I purchased it from Walmart and it wasn’t expensive at all. I stand by Nivea and all of their products. Perfect for winter time with lips drying out!!!!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.