BY NIVEA

Susie B.
Austin, TX
Love this! My lips felt seriously moisturized a few days after use. Usually I am constantly dealing with gross dry dead skin that accumulates on my lips everyday. I use this with an exfoliator (I believe by sugar) to help keep them silky smooth!
Maria S.
Red Bluff
This product is such a great moisturizer !   It’s leave your lips feeling soft. The packaging is gorgeous. I’ve bought this product more than 3 times. This product did meet my expectations at a high level. This product does not need any improvement.
Loui V.
Lexington
I use this product every day and really enjoy the softness give my lips. It is very effective and does what is promised on the packaging. I usually buy Nivea at CVS or Walmart. I have purchased this lip care multiple times. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants soft lips.
mia B.
Really hydrating, love the feel of it. But I'm not a fan of the taste. I bought it at my local drugstore. The packaging was okay. It felt really gentle on the lips. It has room to improve, maybe if it had flavors, but other than that I liked it.
hannah s.
I really enjoyed the consistency and overall quality of the product. I am not new to the brand Nivea and I love their lotion and butter products. The lip balm did not dissapoint, and I definitely believe I will be buying this again in the future!!
Ria S.
I have bought this so many time I've lost count but I love that it doesn't leave that gross thick feeling that most lip balms tend to have, its light and smooth, very gentile too and sent isn't intense so it's great. Would definitely recommend.
LaQuita W.
This product leave your lips feeling moist for hours! You do not have to constantly reapply!  I definitely recommend this product! I've used this product multiple times and always go back for it! I will buy it again! No hesitation. One of the best!
gina D.
I remember using this back in middle school and always restocking on the same one because I didn’t think any other lip moisturizer would hydrate my lips as well as this one did 💋
Michelle W.
Waretown, NJ
I love this brand of chapstick. It never leaves my lips feeling dry if I don’t reapply every 30 minutes like most. It is small enough to fit in anything including a pocket but you get a lot of product. A stick can last you about a month or more.
Farhin A.
bronx
This is definitely a MUST HAVE! I have very dry lips at times, and this has saved me. I wear lipsticks a lot, so I need to always moisturize my lips and this really does the trick and it’s super affordable, I got it for only 3.39 at Walgreens 👏🏾
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.