BY NIVEA

LaQuita W.
This product leave your lips feeling moist for hours! You do not have to constantly reapply!  I definitely recommend this product! I've used this product multiple times and always go back for it! I will buy it again! No hesitation. One of the best!
Lauren T.
1400 Asp Ave Norman, OK
By far one of my favorite chapsticks to use! All the flavors are great and really moisturize my lips! The product definitely has met my expectations, I have used it for years now! Would definitely recommend when looking for a new chapstick! Especially if you live/are visiting somewhere cold!
Loui V.
Lexington
I use this product every day and really enjoy the softness give my lips. It is very effective and does what is promised on the packaging. I usually buy Nivea at CVS or Walmart. I have purchased this lip care multiple times. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants soft lips.
brittany b.
Nash
I love this chapstick, it very moisturizing and goes on smoothly. It’s very gentle on the lips even if you’re sensitive. Comes in an easy to open package and exceeded all my expectations better than I thought. I don’t think it needs improvement.
brittany  h.
Burkesville, KY
i love this stuff! it is my go to during the winter time to keep my lips moisturized. the price is a tad bit more than what i wanna pay, but a little goes a long way & you def get your money's worth with this product. nivea products are awesome!
Michelle W.
Waretown, NJ
I love this brand of chapstick. It never leaves my lips feeling dry if I don’t reapply every 30 minutes like most. It is small enough to fit in anything including a pocket but you get a lot of product. A stick can last you about a month or more.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Smooth without being too thick. Doesn’t leave a residue. I love to keep this in my beach bag! Slender packing and compact. Definitely something worth repurchasing. Super afforadable and easy to find which is a total bonus for this college student!
priyana p.
Pretty good. Does it’s job keeping moisture locked in. Bought it once, didn’t think it was amazing. Just a basic lip care product. If you’re looking to lock in moisture and want a basic lip moisturizer this would be great for you. May try again
hannah s.
I really enjoyed the consistency and overall quality of the product. I am not new to the brand Nivea and I love their lotion and butter products. The lip balm did not dissapoint, and I definitely believe I will be buying this again in the future!!
keyla q.
this cream I liked a lot since it is very light and is not greasy at all, since since I have been using it I have noticed many changes in my face, it has become softer and radiant
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.