BY NIVEA

Ria S.
I have bought this so many time I've lost count but I love that it doesn't leave that gross thick feeling that most lip balms tend to have, its light and smooth, very gentile too and sent isn't intense so it's great. Would definitely recommend.
Susie B.
Austin, TX
Love this! My lips felt seriously moisturized a few days after use. Usually I am constantly dealing with gross dry dead skin that accumulates on my lips everyday. I use this with an exfoliator (I believe by sugar) to help keep them silky smooth!
Jennifer T.
Charleston
Absolutely love it! Kept my lips feeling moist and it smells great! It was packaged nicely and the chapstick tube was great. It didn't dry out to quickly either like most chapsticks. The price wasn't bad either! I would most definitely recommend!
Jennifer M.
Ridgewood, NY
This product is amazing! It give my lips much needed moisture and protects them for awhile. I reapply often so not sure exactly how long one use would last but really great soothing properties. I always have dry lips and this product really helps!
mia B.
Really hydrating, love the feel of it. But I'm not a fan of the taste. I bought it at my local drugstore. The packaging was okay. It felt really gentle on the lips. It has room to improve, maybe if it had flavors, but other than that I liked it.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Smooth without being too thick. Doesn’t leave a residue. I love to keep this in my beach bag! Slender packing and compact. Definitely something worth repurchasing. Super afforadable and easy to find which is a total bonus for this college student!
brittany  h.
Burkesville, KY
i love this stuff! it is my go to during the winter time to keep my lips moisturized. the price is a tad bit more than what i wanna pay, but a little goes a long way & you def get your money's worth with this product. nivea products are awesome!
LaQuita W.
This product leave your lips feeling moist for hours! You do not have to constantly reapply!  I definitely recommend this product! I've used this product multiple times and always go back for it! I will buy it again! No hesitation. One of the best!
keyla q.
this cream I liked a lot since it is very light and is not greasy at all, since since I have been using it I have noticed many changes in my face, it has become softer and radiant
hannah s.
I really enjoyed the consistency and overall quality of the product. I am not new to the brand Nivea and I love their lotion and butter products. The lip balm did not dissapoint, and I definitely believe I will be buying this again in the future!!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.