BY NIVEA

Luana G.
Herndon, VA
I don't leave home without it! It's great for every day using, doesn't mater if it's winter or summer time. Easy to carry in your bag or even pocket! I truly recommend you to try it, I am sure once you try it's going to be your new best lips friend
Bridgette M.
Taos , NM
This is one of the best lip balms i have tried. It’s was better than expected & it’s such a great price. I haven’t had chapped lips for a while because of this.. I am definitely purchasing this again! The packaging is plain but good for a lip balm.
Brenda R.
Bronx, NY
This is probably one of my favorite lip balms! It makes my lips feel moisturized and soft! I don’t have to reapply very often (unless I eat something of course) but other than that i honestly recommend it! Especially for the winter when my lips get really dry from the cold.
Ashley M.
Wrenshall
Nivea is a great brand! This product is really great! Did it meet my expectations? YES! Above and beyond! I’m a repeat user of this product! Its very effective! Not at all disappointing! Really hydrates! In my opinion there’s no room for improvement!
Serah S.
tacoma
This product works very well to keep your lips nice and hydrated. Only down side as to all chapstick lip care products is it leaves a slight waxy film so make sure you wipe your lips off before trying to put on lipstick it’s didn’t work to well for me. All in all I would definitely recommend.
justine 💐.
very very moisturizing and personally it lasted long for me it was a very good value considering the quality i’ve had the colored one and it’s not too pigmented to where ur wearing more of a lipstick rather than a tinted lip balm; i would buy it again
Marshana G.
Little Rock, AR
I bought it at Walgreens. Kind of pricey but worth it. Packaging is cool for standard lip products.Nivea should improve on the quantity for the price.Very hydrating and goes great under my matte lipsticks. One of the few lip care products that I use.
Audrie B.
Pontotoc , MS
Had dry lips? Well, Nivea Hydro Care Pure Water and Aloe Vera is what you need!! Out of every lip care product I have used, this is the best! It hydrates your lips when they are dry and makes them nice and shiny. I would recommend this to anyone!!!
Maria S.
Red Bluff
This product is such a great moisturizer !   It’s leave your lips feeling soft. The packaging is gorgeous. I’ve bought this product more than 3 times. This product did meet my expectations at a high level. This product does not need any improvement.
Loui V.
Lexington
I use this product every day and really enjoy the softness give my lips. It is very effective and does what is promised on the packaging. I usually buy Nivea at CVS or Walmart. I have purchased this lip care multiple times. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants soft lips.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.