BY NIVEA

Scarlett P.
Henderson, NV
I loved it, It made my lips hydrated nice and soft as well. I will definitely be using this product more than once and it definitely met my expectations, Very affective to me because I have very dry lips and I’ll definitely recommend this to others!
Catherine F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Very moisturizing and smooth! They have a variety of scents and flavors, and my favorites are the original (blue) and honey (yellow). I needed a new chapstick and this was perfect, from the price to the performance. I have repurchased and will continue to do so.
Mary L.
Fairfield, OH
This chopstick is wonderful! I love the soft and smooth texture, and the packaging was very appealing. It was a little more expensive for chapstick, but worth it for the quality. I use it primarily at night, and it kept my lips feeling good all night.
Maliyah S.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely love this product!!! Very moisturizing leaves my lips feeling super soft!, only compliment would be that it's a little bit greasy and heavy so I love to use it at night before bed and I wake up with my lips feeling supple and moisturized.
Andrea H.
Miami
kept my lips baby soft! Super moisturizing! Purchased it at Ulta for about $2.50 and have repurchased it twice already! Loved this product, especially putting it on after exfoliating, kept my lips baby smooth the whole day. I didnt need to constantly reapply during the day, only a couple of times
kamryn t.
Illinois
Love this product I'm always buying it whenever I see it I can't just not buy it. I like the packaging and everything about it. I bought it at Walmart but you can literally find it anywhere and the price wasn't bad at all I would totally buy it again
Brooke H.
I have only used this product once and I really liked the way it made my lips feel it was very moisturizing, good value and decent price point, I definitely think it is effective and I would purchase it again in the near future because of its quality!
Miranda F.
San Jose, CA
I am super sensitive to almost any type of lip care product. It will work perfectly but about 2 weeks into it I always get an allergic reaction to them out of no where. The Nivea lip care products are the only things that I have used for years and have never bothered me. Love! Love! Love! Them
Bridgette M.
Taos , NM
This is one of the best lip balms i have tried. It’s was better than expected & it’s such a great price. I haven’t had chapped lips for a while because of this.. I am definitely purchasing this again! The packaging is plain but good for a lip balm.
Katie B.
Brandenburg, KY
I love this lip product! It was very moisturizing and didn't leave my lips feeling oily like some products do. During the fall and winter weather it is one of my favorites to use on my dry and chapped lips. I would definitely recommend this to others.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.