BY NIVEA

Maddie M.
Washington
Hydrating and refreshing! I loved how it alleviated any dryness or cracking due to the weather. It absolutely was worth the price and met all my expectations. You can find it at local stores like Walmart and Target. I will absolutely buy again!
Meg V.
Amazing! Keeps your lips so hydrated, especially in the cold winter when they tend to dry up but these compact, inexpensive chap sticks help to keeps lips soft on the go. I can't go anywhere without one, these are great and everyone should try them!
Miranda F.
San Jose, CA
I am super sensitive to almost any type of lip care product. It will work perfectly but about 2 weeks into it I always get an allergic reaction to them out of no where. The Nivea lip care products are the only things that I have used for years and have never bothered me. Love! Love! Love! Them
Mary L.
Fairfield, OH
This chopstick is wonderful! I love the soft and smooth texture, and the packaging was very appealing. It was a little more expensive for chapstick, but worth it for the quality. I use it primarily at night, and it kept my lips feeling good all night.
Taylor D.
I don’t really like the feeling of the product but it was still nice to use.  I got it from Walmart or the local drug store. It was effective and soothing. It wasn’t as expensive but I’m basically living on a a budget. I would recommend it to others.
Scarlett P.
Henderson, NV
I loved it, It made my lips hydrated nice and soft as well. I will definitely be using this product more than once and it definitely met my expectations, Very affective to me because I have very dry lips and I’ll definitely recommend this to others!
Julia l.
California
This chapstick keeps your lips super soft! It is super creamy and i think this is effective because it helped with my dry lips. This is super gentle and keep your lips moisturized. The packaging is simple and sweet hut i like it. I would buy it again!
Katie B.
Brandenburg, KY
I love this lip product! It was very moisturizing and didn't leave my lips feeling oily like some products do. During the fall and winter weather it is one of my favorites to use on my dry and chapped lips. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Maliyah S.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely love this product!!! Very moisturizing leaves my lips feeling super soft!, only compliment would be that it's a little bit greasy and heavy so I love to use it at night before bed and I wake up with my lips feeling supple and moisturized.
Ariel C.
During the colder months this is my lifesaver. I love how moisturizing it is without feeling sticky or funky in my lips. Always in my bag for when I need it the most. I like that the cap is long because you won’t lose it fumbling for it in your bag.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.