BY NIVEA

Mary T.
Bronx, NY
Very moisturizing and really does the job. I purchased this at a nearby drugstore in my neighborhood. It is super gentle against my already sensitive lips. The price is right and it does the trick. For anyone looking for an everyday chapstick, this is great.
Olivia W.
Statesboro
Great product, I used up about 3 of these already and I keep buying them! They make your lips extremely smooth and never fail to disappoint me in the winter! My lips have never felt better while using this! I think the packaging is smart and useful for travel!
Brittany B.
Gulfport, MS
This Nivea hydro lip balm is amazing. Keeps my lips moisturized and healthy. The smell is nice as well!  Is long lasting. It lasts me through most of my shift and I only have to re apply it about once. I would recommend this product to people who have issues with keeping their lips moisturized and healthy!
Shelter B.
Cleveland, TN
I use this religiously. Literally I DO NOT leave the house without my chapstick. It is one of the three things I would take if I got stranded on a island. I have used this product for at least the last three years and will continue to use it again and again.
Terri M.
Desert Hot Springs
This product was a life saver, my lips were really chapped. I put it on maybe 3 times during the day and I seen a difference. I also bought it because of how it looked. It was very effective, for sure. I would definitely buy again, especially due cold months.
Lauren S.
Lancaster, CA
I really like these lip balms. They have a nice light cooling sensation and moisturize well. I like to put it on with my skincare in the morning to prep my lips for lipstick. I really like the packaging a lot too. Will be repurchasing in the future for sure!
Lex (: B.
Nettleton
This chopstick was amazing. I have extremely dry lips, and I tend to pick at them in the process of healing making it 10 times worse on me. This chopstick I applied constantly for moisture. The feeling of it on my lips was very smooth and I enjoyed it so much!
Morgan K.
Marion
This is my favorite aloe, it smells so clean and fresh, I love it, it really hydrates your skin and gets rid of sunburns well, i love it, it's pretty expensive but it works well and it's very gentle, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a hydrating aloe
Ashley A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Nivea hydro care keeps my lips hydrated while giving off a bit of shimmer for a natural look.  I love the size. It fits perfectly in any bag or small clutch! I can also put it on top of any lipstick or lipgloss for extra moisture. This is an excellent product.
It’s a very smooth formula and it’s very hydrating. It works very well with dry lips and if you need it asap then thats what you want. I bought it from target. it was highly effective in a good way, it does need improvement maybe with smell because a lot of people love to smell lips and have a good scent
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.