BY NIVEA

Lex (: B.
Nettleton
This chopstick was amazing. I have extremely dry lips, and I tend to pick at them in the process of healing making it 10 times worse on me. This chopstick I applied constantly for moisture. The feeling of it on my lips was very smooth and I enjoyed it so much!
stephanie m.
Valparaiso
All year long in matter summer or winter I have chapped lips. This is a great product because I no linger have charmed Los after using it!!! My lips are now soft and moisturized. I will definently be using this product daily. And I deferentially recommend it!!
Lauren S.
Lancaster, CA
I really like these lip balms. They have a nice light cooling sensation and moisturize well. I like to put it on with my skincare in the morning to prep my lips for lipstick. I really like the packaging a lot too. Will be repurchasing in the future for sure!
Haley P.
Draper, UT
It's very nice! I use it all the time. It's very moisturizing and very weightless. I like the satin finish. I got it at my local Walmart. It wasn't too expensive. It's very effective. You don't have to reapply often. I will definitely buy this product again.
It’s a very smooth formula and it’s very hydrating. It works very well with dry lips and if you need it asap then thats what you want. I bought it from target. it was highly effective in a good way, it does need improvement maybe with smell because a lot of people love to smell lips and have a good scent
Luna C.
Lima
Worked wonderfully. It didn’t make my skin dry or tight. It wasn’t outrageously priced and you get a good amount for the money that you spend. I would absolutely buy again and/or recommend to a friend! It did leave a bit of a film-like texture on me however.
Ashley A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Nivea hydro care keeps my lips hydrated while giving off a bit of shimmer for a natural look.  I love the size. It fits perfectly in any bag or small clutch! I can also put it on top of any lipstick or lipgloss for extra moisture. This is an excellent product.
Daniela C.
Rhode island
Makes my lips very moist, feels good on the lips and doesn't taste bad on the tongue. The flavors are very good and very common flavors. The packaging of this product is very nice it shows what comes, the flavor and the size. The product gentle on the lips.
Shelter B.
Cleveland, TN
I use this religiously. Literally I DO NOT leave the house without my chapstick. It is one of the three things I would take if I got stranded on a island. I have used this product for at least the last three years and will continue to use it again and again.
Emily W.
Boone, NC
Absolutely amazing! Keeps your lips feeling so smooth and hydrated! I've always been a fan of Nivea and this topped it! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone! It is very effective and isn't too pricey so I will be definitely purchasing again!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.