BY NIVEA

Ciara R.
Brownstown, MI
Excellent moisturizing properties that work very quickly though I do personally prefer to reapply throughout the day so I am not sure how well this would work for someone on the first application. Excellent quality for the price would definitely purchase again.
Happy G.
National City
I think that this product is very good for moisturizing. I bought it at target. It didn’t really meet my expectations I was mostly expecting it to be really like hydrating. The packaging was ok I was expecting it to be nicer. I would but it if I was in need of it.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
Really good quality for the price. I always end up losing these before I get close to finishing it but it had great results. Not really expensive so that’s good but I reach for my traditional chapstick a lot more. Would recommend this if you can keep up with it
Cynthia L.
Tolleson
Super good moisturizing. Leaves your lips soft and kind of reminds me of lipgloss without that tacky feeling or super glossy. I would recommend. My favorite one would be the NIVEA Milk & Honey Lip Care or NIVEA Cherry Lip Care.
Miranda R.
I loved this product it left my lip feeling grwat and looking beautiful. It was a great price for such an amazing product!!!!!! And you can get it from your local target. I love the way it goes on smoothly and feels so weightless! Id really recommend this product
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Works great, more exspesive but defnitley gives you some relief. You can find this at pharmacies, walgreens,wallmart etc. This is a great brand and im very satisfied with the use of it. Has alone in it and that plant is used to hlep with several things the natural way.
Paige B.
Deltona
This product helped my lips become less dry and more moisturized. I am a first user of this product and I love it. It really met me expectations while I was looking for something for chapped lips. It was very effective and I will definitely be buying this again.
scilla b.
Fullerton
I love this product! me & my mom use this product & it works wonders. I have bought this product about three times already. It met my expectations is makes my skin so smooth. The packaging is okay nothing fancy. I would recommend this product to others.
pinkt4life S.
Henrico
This product lasted me three hours . i had no problems with licking my lips constantly nor did i have flakes. My lips were moist and very smooth. I bought this product at walmart. This product met all my expectation's. I would definitely buy this product again.
angelιca r.
Roundup
Wow! That's all I can say. I had such dry and chapped lips but after using this I really noticed a difference. This is now my go to chap stick for now on! The packing was also very cute, nice, and simple. Totally buying again for now on! It hasn't let me down yet.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.