BY NIVEA

Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
Really good quality for the price. I always end up losing these before I get close to finishing it but it had great results. Not really expensive so that’s good but I reach for my traditional chapstick a lot more. Would recommend this if you can keep up with it
Makena C.
Grand Junction, CO
i love this product, it is super moisturizing for dry lips. I bought it at target in the make up isle. The packing was neat because it a clear film to show you how big the sticks are. Super fun to apply because it is so smooth. I would definitely buy this again!
Samantha S.
This product is AMAZING! I never stop using it. I have one on me at all times. I consider this chapstick better than EOS. Once I had a cut on my lip, and I used this chap stick the night before and in the morning it was all healed up. And the price is just perfect especially if you’re on a budget. It makes your lips moisturized and soft. Would defiantly recommend
Heather G.
To start off I absolutely love this product. Its hydrating to my lips and makes them feel fresh and MSN smooth.its very effective and you won't be disappointed the price isn't bad at all either I don't think there is any room for improvement because it's amazing !
Brittanipaige H.
Clarion, PA
This is my favorite for the winter months! My lips would get dry and crack during the winter but not after using this product! If you have this problem try this balm! My lips are always smooth and so soft. I will continue to buy this product. The price is great!!
Meagan Ra'e D.
I'd really recommend this product, it leaves your lips so silky smooth, not only does it leave your lips feeling good but they look amazing as well, some lipsticks and lip stains can leave your lips chapped so using Nivea can help replenish those chapped lips...
abbey f.
New York
This product comes with a decent amount. It smells a bit bland and hydrated my lips for a few hours. You may need to apply more after eating and drinking however. It doesn’t work the best for sun protection but there was a difference. The price is reasonable too.
Happy G.
National City
I think that this product is very good for moisturizing. I bought it at target. It didn’t really meet my expectations I was mostly expecting it to be really like hydrating. The packaging was ok I was expecting it to be nicer. I would but it if I was in need of it.
Cynthia L.
Tolleson
Super good moisturizing. Leaves your lips soft and kind of reminds me of lipgloss without that tacky feeling or super glossy. I would recommend. My favorite one would be the NIVEA Milk & Honey Lip Care or NIVEA Cherry Lip Care.
Brittany B.
Gulfport, MS
This Nivea hydro lip balm is amazing. Keeps my lips moisturized and healthy. The smell is nice as well!  Is long lasting. It lasts me through most of my shift and I only have to re apply it about once. I would recommend this product to people who have issues with keeping their lips moisturized and healthy!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.