BY NIVEA

Miranda R.
I loved this product it left my lip feeling grwat and looking beautiful. It was a great price for such an amazing product!!!!!! And you can get it from your local target. I love the way it goes on smoothly and feels so weightless! Id really recommend this product
5 v.
Montréal saint leonard
I have a love hate relationship with this due to the fact my lips are  super dry and I can't really have the moisture neccessary for my lips but it's still a good lip balm.I will like to suggest that Nivea will improve that product fir people with dry lips.
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Works great, more exspesive but defnitley gives you some relief. You can find this at pharmacies, walgreens,wallmart etc. This is a great brand and im very satisfied with the use of it. Has alone in it and that plant is used to hlep with several things the natural way.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
Really good quality for the price. I always end up losing these before I get close to finishing it but it had great results. Not really expensive so that’s good but I reach for my traditional chapstick a lot more. Would recommend this if you can keep up with it
Paige B.
Deltona
This product helped my lips become less dry and more moisturized. I am a first user of this product and I love it. It really met me expectations while I was looking for something for chapped lips. It was very effective and I will definitely be buying this again.
Ciara R.
Brownstown, MI
Excellent moisturizing properties that work very quickly though I do personally prefer to reapply throughout the day so I am not sure how well this would work for someone on the first application. Excellent quality for the price would definitely purchase again.
pinkt4life S.
Henrico
This product lasted me three hours . i had no problems with licking my lips constantly nor did i have flakes. My lips were moist and very smooth. I bought this product at walmart. This product met all my expectation's. I would definitely buy this product again.
Samantha S.
This product is AMAZING! I never stop using it. I have one on me at all times. I consider this chapstick better than EOS. Once I had a cut on my lip, and I used this chap stick the night before and in the morning it was all healed up. And the price is just perfect especially if you’re on a budget. It makes your lips moisturized and soft. Would defiantly recommend
Kaela B.
Bossier City
I love this product it always keeps my lips hydrated and smooth and soft.  I highly recommend this product to all my friends and family.. Any time my lips get cracked or dry this is always my go to lip balm.. It is such and amazing product. I love it.
Brittanipaige H.
Clarion, PA
This is my favorite for the winter months! My lips would get dry and crack during the winter but not after using this product! If you have this problem try this balm! My lips are always smooth and so soft. I will continue to buy this product. The price is great!!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.