BY NIVEA

Rhea J.
Manassas
I i used this last summer when we went trekking and swimming and it’s very effective and lasts longer than the ones i used before. You can even buy it anywhere which is a great thing because you don’t have to go to a specific place or store just to be able to buy it.
Princess F.
Minneapolis
Before i used this, my lips were really chap and digusting. After I used this, it had my lips soft and plump. The package is really nice and I was very happy with my result when I got it from target. I would recommend this to anyone that is in need for a good lip balm
Kasey S.
Holdenville
Nivea lip balms are some of the best that I have ever tried. They are super moisturizing, not to heavy or uncomfortable on the lips and tend to stick around on the lips better than other lip balms. I have gone through a couple of these and would definitely repurchase.
Aleysha L.
Leitchfield , KY
my lips stay dry throughout winter. a friend recommended this to me and it has been my go-to since. it is truly amazing and left my lips feeling so hydrated. i would recommend to anyone who has dry or dehydrated lips. it’s not too pricey and is a life saver for sure
Rachel B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have a problem with really dry lips all season round, but this stuff feels amazing on the lips! Hello hydration!!! I first purchased this in America and re-purchased it when I was traveling in South Korea. I just finished my second one and will purchase it again!
BreeAnna L.
This was a wonderful product. It made my lips so moisturized in just a day! This was very effective is many different ways. My lips were so dry until i got this. It has a great price and works wonders. There should be so improvement involved. This is a grest product
Ashton P.
This is super hydrating on my lips. It lasts a long time so I don't have to keep touching up throughout the day. This is perfect for in the winter when you just can't seem to keep your lips hydrated. Another good thing is that it takes a long time to run out of it.
heyyyyy B.
This is a very moisturizing lip balm. It feels so refreshing going onto your lips and it also slightly plumps your lips up. Mine got bigger in a matter of 15 minutes! I think I have pretty big lips now. It worked so well for me!!! 10/10 would recommend to everyone.
Annah H.
Donalds, SC
I love this stuff. I love all Nivea products but this is one of my favorites. It works very well! A little goes a long way so that’s a plus! I didn’t think much of it when I bought it, but after I used it I was hooked! It could comeback in a larger size, but that’s ok!
MARIA J.
BROOKLYN, NY
Strangely enough, I have pretty sensitive lips. I didn't even know this was a thing. More than once, the fun and popular lip balms have given me a rash and itchy patches around my lips. Nivea is gentle,  super hydrating and it's smell is not overpowering.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.