BY NIVEA

Xoglady 🌹.
It’s really good ! I would recommend it reallu leaves your lips real soft and the packaging is really cute , it’s really gentle on the lips and it really hidrates them for a good value so if you want some light you should really buy this I really really recommend it
Becca S.
Hudson
I love how soft this lip balm makes my lips.  After wearing liquid lipsticks all day, this balm keeps my lips hydrated and healthy.  I love that this balm moisturizes without feeling thick on my lip.  I would definitely recommend this balm to others!
Hannah L.
This lip balm is my go to lip balm! Never fails to moisturizer my lips. I apply it literally everyday and even before starting on getting ready that way my lips are very hydrated before applying my liquid lipstick! This product is everything I look for in a lip balm!
Angelica H.
Dardanelle
This lip balm is AMAZING!!! I've gone through over 10 over them! They are extremely affordable, not expensive at all. Hands down my favorite lip balm. This product exceeded my expectations, its hydrating and super comfortable. I've gotten my mother into them as well!!
Tara D.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
This product is very hydrating. It would be great for the winter, it leaves your lips feeling soft and kissable. I loved everything about it except I wish it came in a lip tint. I just started to use the product a few months ago. I would definitely buy it again.
Desiri W.
This product smells really great! The texture is firm but soft and it applies to the lips very smoothly. It is also a nice size tube and the price isn't bad for how much product you end up getting . The packaging is simple but it still has that signature nivea look
Risa M.
It is very hydrating. It keeps my lips from chapping. It is a very good product and I love to use it. It is very effective as well. It is totally worth the money you pay for. I have been using it for quite some time. I would definitely buy it again. Love this product
Claire S.
Zionsville, IN
This product gave my lips needed moisturize that they didn't have before. It was very effective for my personal use. It is a very gentle product on your skin. I bought it from CVS and target. You can also get it at Walmart. I would recommend this product to others!
Princess F.
Minneapolis
Before i used this, my lips were really chap and digusting. After I used this, it had my lips soft and plump. The package is really nice and I was very happy with my result when I got it from target. I would recommend this to anyone that is in need for a good lip balm
Kasey S.
Holdenville
Nivea lip balms are some of the best that I have ever tried. They are super moisturizing, not to heavy or uncomfortable on the lips and tend to stick around on the lips better than other lip balms. I have gone through a couple of these and would definitely repurchase.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.