BY NIVEA

Evan G.
Trenton
Definitely a product that you can use everyday however way you’d like. It’s s very hydrating product that won’t cause any more damage you might have to our lips or just to keep them soothes and hydrated. I highly recommend this be picked up. The tube lasts a long time too.
Gaby L.
I use this lip balm in the dead of winter when my lips are ultra dry. And just like magic this bad boy always brings my lips back to life. The packaging is easy to open. I don't feel I need to use a lot throughout the day to stay hydrated. I would definitely buy again.
Kim M.
The is the perfect chapstick to keep your lips healthy and hydrated. For the cost you get so much more then I had expected. It did not let me down. It did exactly what it should and healed my super dry cracked lips up in no time. Love this product. I’m extremely happy.
Emily R.
Phoenix, Arizona
Nívea for the win!!🎊  I've used this lip product many times and it has never failed me. I'm so in love with this product! it definitely helped my dried Sahara Desert lips to becoming beautiful, glowing, healthy, hydrated lips. I 110% reccomend it to anyone and everyone!
Jade W.
Columbia, SC
This was the perfect lip wear for night time, it kept my lips hydrated and it was a good value for the price of the product I and a first time user I bought this item from my local target shopping center, I would deffinetly buy it again and I will be a repeat user.
Michaela W.
Vancleave, MS
This balm left a lasting effect of moisture on my lips for quite a while. With many chap sticks, you need to reapply many times throughout the day, but not with Nivea. It completely met my expectations, and I will definitely buy it again. If anyone asked what kind of lip balm to get, I will recommend Nivea.
heyyyyy B.
This is a very moisturizing lip balm. It feels so refreshing going onto your lips and it also slightly plumps your lips up. Mine got bigger in a matter of 15 minutes! I think I have pretty big lips now. It worked so well for me!!! 10/10 would recommend to everyone.
Renata F.
Kissimmee, FL
Good product, guarantees a moderate lip hydration , expected longer and longer, since the product promises long hydration , My First use , i do not know if i would buy again , i expected much more, improve The smell, more hydration, more attention-grabbing packaging
Tara D.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
This product is very hydrating. It would be great for the winter, it leaves your lips feeling soft and kissable. I loved everything about it except I wish it came in a lip tint. I just started to use the product a few months ago. I would definitely buy it again.
Kylie H.
This product worked extremely well, isn't too pricey and has nice packaging. There's a protective seal for your safety. I love this product and would def use it again! Met every expectation I have. Many friends and family memebers use it! We can't get enough of it.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.