BY NIVEA

Sky S.
South Charleston
This is one of my very favorite chap sticks. It feels super smooth like butter when applied. You don't need very much of it to re hydrate and moisturize your lips. If you're like me and wear a ot of lip product, this should be your go-to! I always keep a couple on hand!
sierra k.
Honestly, I really enjoy a good lip balm or chapstick! Especially at an affordable price! Nivea always gives a wonderful soft feeling to my lips, however if you apply too much it begins to cake up, so beware. I would really recommend to anyone who loves a good clear balm!
estefany m.
its alright it helped a bit but it could be better. i have really chapped lips it’s always been a huge problem with me and not a lot of products work on me at all so i was surprised that this worked at all. if i dont find something better i will definitely continue buying
Ann A.
Aurora, NC
I love this so much. It’s super hydrating. I’m really skeptical about trying new lip treatmeants but I went ahead and purchased this. Let me just say that my chapped lips were hydrated and soft. It’s super affordable. You can find this at any drug store that carries them.
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
This is my favorite lip balm to use. It immediately made my lips feel soft and I suffer from getting chapped lips. Other products tend to just coat the dry lips but this stuff feels luxurious and has a fresh flavor to it. I need to buy more so I can have it in each of my purses!
Kimberly P.
Aurora
  I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I strongly recommend this product ! It did meet my expectations! I love it especially in the colder months. I bought my lip balm at Walmart. They was no burning when I used it it was soft and I would buy this product again. I plan on buying it soon!
Kayla M.
Prescott, MI
Very moisturizing on my lips. contains spf which is better. SO it meets my expectation very well. And it helos me. Ive been using it for awhile but first time was amazing. Bought at walmart near the pharmacy. no improvement necesarry other than a better cap that stays on.
Deanna C.
Gettysburg
Leaves your lips soft, moist and hydrated for hours. It glides across the lips smoothly. Repeated user. Nivea is the only brand I will use. Love the lipcare with color. Packaging could be more eye catching ..it has soft muted blending colors that can easily be overlooked.
Ashley O.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love how hydrating it keeps my lips!  I love to use it before I apply my lip liner and lipstick!  It really helps protect my lips and keeps them from getting dry.  The packaging and description are chic yet simple.  I would totally recommend!
Ashley M.
Sumter , SC
This is my all time favorite chapstick/lip moisturizer ever! I have been using it for years. I love how smoothly it applies and how light it feels on the lips. You can apply it over or under practically any lip product- or just on its own! Love, love, love this product!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.