BY NIVEA

Kelsey S.
Georgetown
I love this! It’s one of the best chap sticks I have used! It totally meet my expectations! I will most defiantly be buying this again! The package is also very cute! It was very effective! Once again, I totally love this product and can’t wait to get another tube! It’s the best!
Brooke B.
Very good! I like it, my grandma uses Nivea all the time. It’s effective, I can tell a difference. I would buy it again. It does have a good value, but a little pricy. It has a nice feeling. It’s not too harsh. I would recommend to others, if they were wanting to try something new.
Shar C.
Lithia Springs
Great hydration love it stays on lips and had my lips feeling moisturized yes the packaging was nice and sealed tight the price was reasonable not to expensive and you can get it at any drug store but if felt a little cakey towards the end but other than that the product is great
Veronica K.
Annapolis
Really great lip balm! Love Nivea products. This one is for keeps. Value is great for the item. Best part is that it works! I would say the only issue I had was if I applied it too many times during the day it wouldn't work as well. Keep in mind more is not always better.
Rowan S.
Madison, WI
What an incredible moisturizing lip balm! Keeps your lips nice and soft all day. I got mine at Target and I adore mine! It has a creamy gentle formula and this is my third time buying. I love them! I've been a user for about a half a year and would most definitely buy again.
Marisa B.
Amazing if you have chapped lips make the feel refreshed the second you put it on. Contains ingredients that will also help your lips heal faster especially if they were burnt from the sun. Personally I use this product at night and my lips feel refreshed by the next morning
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
A very great value for the money. The best lip balm I ever had. Very lightweight,comfortable and moisturizing on my skin. I tend to have very dry lips. It super hydrating. Sometimes I use it under my eyes and it works amazing under there. Thank you Nivea for saving my lips.
Jessilyn S.
Baldwin park
This product helped my lips stay hydrated all day. All I had to do was apply it once in the morning and it would stay on throughout the day. It is really affordable to purchase. It is really easy to use it literally just glides on your lips. I would definitely recommend this.
Sydney H.
Elgin, TX
This really helped me soften my chapped, dry lips. I purchased this at my local drug store and really loved it. I have bought this product multiple times before at a reasonable price and I would buy it again. It worked very effectively for me and I really liked this product.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Great.  Self feeling with no sticking residue.   I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to my friends or family. I have also used it on my children during the winter months and it is a great product all the way around for the entire family.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.