BY NIVEA

Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
A very great value for the money. The best lip balm I ever had. Very lightweight,comfortable and moisturizing on my skin. I tend to have very dry lips. It super hydrating. Sometimes I use it under my eyes and it works amazing under there. Thank you Nivea for saving my lips.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Great.  Self feeling with no sticking residue.   I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to my friends or family. I have also used it on my children during the winter months and it is a great product all the way around for the entire family.
meganminor319 M.
Clanton
this product is so smooth!! love this to make my lips soft! would recommend to anyone! very effective! 100% #>{ best chopstick i have EVERRRRRRRRRRR used! surpassed my expectations and can't wait to tryout her Nivea products just from using this one! will definitely buy again
Amaris L.
Jacksonville
Perfect chapstick! Keeps lips nice and moisturized! Definitely not expensive. Something that I will use again without a doubt! If you have frequently chapped lips this gentle chapstick is for you my friend. In my opinion everything needs improvement but this I don't think so.
Rowan S.
Madison, WI
What an incredible moisturizing lip balm! Keeps your lips nice and soft all day. I got mine at Target and I adore mine! It has a creamy gentle formula and this is my third time buying. I love them! I've been a user for about a half a year and would most definitely buy again.
🦋 T.
Chula Vista
I liked this product a lot, it left my skin feeling moisturized but not sticky. The packaging looked very basic almost reassuring, like I knew I was going to get what I paid for. I purchased this item at my local Walgreens. I would definitely recommend this item to a friend.
Sydney H.
Elgin, TX
This really helped me soften my chapped, dry lips. I purchased this at my local drug store and really loved it. I have bought this product multiple times before at a reasonable price and I would buy it again. It worked very effectively for me and I really liked this product.
Halie H.
Northfield, NH
This product smelt amazing! It was not too strong but it was nice and gentle! It was also hydrating for those girls who need a little more hydration. This was my first time using it and I will defiantly buy it again! It was a great product! I bought it at Walgreens :)
Takesa M.
Hope, AR
The fall season is setting in...those lips need hydration and may chap in cooler weather. It’s the perfect fix for sore lips that need healing or hydration. You can’t go wrong! I highly recommend!!!
Veronica K.
Annapolis
Really great lip balm! Love Nivea products. This one is for keeps. Value is great for the item. Best part is that it works! I would say the only issue I had was if I applied it too many times during the day it wouldn't work as well. Keep in mind more is not always better.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.