BY NIVEA

AnnalieseBuhl b.
Sioux Falls, SD
The way that it feels going on is super smooth and easy. It feels really great going on, very gentle. I bought mine from Target. I would recommend this if your lips are already moisturized, because for me it can come off quickly, but it works well to sustain already moisture lips.
Kelsey S.
Georgetown
I love this! It’s one of the best chap sticks I have used! It totally meet my expectations! I will most defiantly be buying this again! The package is also very cute! It was very effective! Once again, I totally love this product and can’t wait to get another tube! It’s the best!
Brooke B.
Very good! I like it, my grandma uses Nivea all the time. It’s effective, I can tell a difference. I would buy it again. It does have a good value, but a little pricy. It has a nice feeling. It’s not too harsh. I would recommend to others, if they were wanting to try something new.
Olivia B.
I love this Product so much! It is very smooth and hyderates my lips very well. This NIVEA item is very affordable compared to the past lip balm items I have gotten, and its worth the value. The tube come with a great amount of product in it, I think I have had it for about one year now, and its amazing. I will buy this one again!
Shar C.
Lithia Springs
Great hydration love it stays on lips and had my lips feeling moisturized yes the packaging was nice and sealed tight the price was reasonable not to expensive and you can get it at any drug store but if felt a little cakey towards the end but other than that the product is great
Shyanne B.
Caribou
Hydrates and heals dry lips! Leaves lips smooth and can apply under or over lipstick to lock in color. Meets all expectations. Good value and price. Appealing and simple packaging, promotes product well. Love the sea salt and minerals version. Always have this product in my purse!
Madalena N.
I’ve been trying so many different lip balms recently trying to figure out which would make my lips the softest and it always comes back to Nivea. The lip balms are moisturizing and you rarely have to reapply unlike other balms I’ve tried. I will definitely buy the product again
Stephanie S.
Greenwood
This chapstick is one of the best I have ever used.  It is good value and not to pricey at all for what you get!  I definitely thought this wouldn't be that good but it was over my expectation. It kept my lips nice and moisturized.  I would definitely buy this again!
Sarah V.
THE OG! This is always my fallback lip balm.  It’s super hydrating and doesn’t dry my lips out after 20 minutes like some other brands can do.  I start my day with this and it really lasts and it helps keep my lips from cracking without feeling really heavy and thick
Paige J.
This product was very moisturizing and soothed my chapped lips over night! It was very affordable and so worth ever penny! I use this product every time I have sore and chapped lips! The packaging is very nice and durable! I would definitely purchase this product again! Amazing!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.