BY NIVEA

Charlotte M.
Bangor
Product was wonderful! Loved how smooth the chapstick was going on & that it stayed on for what felt like forever. The packaging is great because it’s easy to open. Only downside is that it can get a bit pricey being a student & having limited funds. I would definitely buy again though!
Makayla W.
Chesnee
The nivea hydro care, keeps your lips fresh filling and very moisturized. The pricing isn’t too bad, it is totally worth it! i bought mine from cvs! it was very effective. I absolutely loved it. I would totally purchase this product again. It is probably this best product ever!
Navya A.
Union City
 I’m a big fan of Nivea in general. But this product didn’t wow me. It doesn’t last too long and did not survive on my dry lips. Not robust enough. It must be just right for someone with normal skin and not overly dry lips to give the daily dose of lip balm. Won’t be purchasing again.
Leah B.
Los Angeles, CA
i love this chapstick! from the first smooth application of the day, it lasts longer than other brands. i’m a chronic chapstick user, so i’m happy that nivea isn’t waxy or smelly. it took a while to switch over from my regular brand - soft lips - but now it’s hard to use anything else.
Laura C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product! I keep it by my nightstand and put it on before bed. It keeps my lips hydrated all through the night (when they typically dry up the most for me.) Super moist, and goes on smooth; it lasts a long time too! I will absolutely keep up a nightly routine with this balm.
Very smooth application, like that its not overly scented , vey lightweight on the lips because i can apply it under a lipstick or lipgloss to add a layer under so my lips do not dry out easily. Very versatile product , have used it on dry pathes on my skin to help attract moisture.
Michelle G.
Old Bridge, NJ
Loved it! very hydrating and soothing. Great for all ages and skin types. Had chapped  lips and it did the charm! Great scent and texture. Felt great on the lips and absorbed very fast into the lip. A lot of product in the tube last a long time very happy and my purchase!
Jasmin L.
Hesperia, CA
It leaves my lips very very soft. I love using this product because usually my lips get very dry after I use liquid lipsticks but I apply this chap stick through Out the day and it leaves my lips very smooth and moisturized. I also like applying it before bed to keep my lips moisturized
Julia P.
Canonsburg, PA
One of my favorite lip balms! It goes on so smoothly and leaves my lips moisturizer even during the dry winter. This is the only lip balm I've ever used to the very end. It exceeded my expectations. Also, the -click- of the tube when you close it back up is somehow super satisfying.
Kelly H.
Sale Creek, TN
When I bought this I was looking for a product that would not only moisturize but protect my lips from being chapped. It only moisturized them and the sent was...mmm okay. I like to have a sent to any of my lip products be a good one. Their right up under your nose, after all. Ha! Ha!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.