BY NIVEA

Taylor S.
Valencia, PA
I love this stuff! Its so easy to fit right in my purse or my bookbag throughout the day! Its extremely moisturizing and I sometimes put it over my matte lipstick if its too dry, I also sleep with this on my lips and my lips are NEVER chapped!!! Also I love that it isnt scented strongly
Laura C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product! I keep it by my nightstand and put it on before bed. It keeps my lips hydrated all through the night (when they typically dry up the most for me.) Super moist, and goes on smooth; it lasts a long time too! I will absolutely keep up a nightly routine with this balm.
Christina H.
Palo Alto, CA
I was surprised how much I liked this product. It goes on quite thin and absorbs quickly. I wouldn't use this when you have chapped lips or need a product to provide heavy protection. But it is amazing as a primer before liquid lipsticks. I apply it right as a start my makeup and let it sink in while I do the rest of my face. It provides just enough moisture to layer with your matte lippies.
Navya A.
Union City
 I’m a big fan of Nivea in general. But this product didn’t wow me. It doesn’t last too long and did not survive on my dry lips. Not robust enough. It must be just right for someone with normal skin and not overly dry lips to give the daily dose of lip balm. Won’t be purchasing again.
Ashley M.
This is the OG lip balm for me. I had used this chapstick for years, and it had always been a consistent product for me. I have switched to using only cruelty-free brands in the recent years, and sadly this product was cut from my list. Though it was a great lip balm at the time, I have found better options that are also cruelty-free!
Amanda B.
Chicopee, MA
This was an okay balm. I felt I kept having to use more and more to get rid of the dry feeling. I have better luck with coconut oil or Vaseline. I picked this up at my local drugstore but with so much more available in the same price range, I most likely wouldn’t go for this one again
Valerie C.
Miami
This chapstick is so hydrated and soft for anyone’s lips! It leaves them so luscious! You can purchase it at any nearby drugstore! The packaging is well put together and the price is absolutely great for how much comes in. I never finish my chapsticks, I am continually buying new ones!
Itzel B.
Turlock, CA
My favorite flavor is the mint it is so amazing and it leaves your lips super soft. I used this on the regular basis. The packaging is nice nothing too crazy. Don't really need that for a lipbalm annyway. I basically get this one or eos but this definetly improved my lips a lot more
Ariel S.
Fresno Ca
This product is really good when you have chapped lips! I used it in the winter and my lips were back to normal in less than a week with Daily use of the product! It is also so cheap and worth having in your purse/bag or somewhere convenient. I’m very glad I came across this product.
Charlotte M.
Bangor
Product was wonderful! Loved how smooth the chapstick was going on & that it stayed on for what felt like forever. The packaging is great because it’s easy to open. Only downside is that it can get a bit pricey being a student & having limited funds. I would definitely buy again though!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.