BY NIVEA

Emily B.
Portsmouth, OH
Very nice lip balm. My lips are often dry and crack (probably because I don't drink enough water.) I use this everytime I get ready to keep my lips soft. Conveniently it also is not too expensive so it is a great value. I would recommend trying this product is you have issues with dry lips!
Jessica S.
douglas
Amazing Product ! Defiantly a 10 out of 10 in my books . I have to say Im a that I use this product all the time for my dry or itchy lips and its a very gentle . You can purchase basically anywhere that makeup is sold . I don't believe there is anything that they need to change its amazing
Kailey L.
Great product. Really nice for hydrating lips and keeping them smooth. No color or scent, so nice when you want something simple! It’s a very gentle product, definitely met my expectations for keeping my lips hydrated. Even the product package itself is nice, making it easy to use and store.
Leagh G.
I really like this product, it has a very light scent and doesn't feel super greasy on this lips like some products do. It feels hydrating once applied but even when I use it all day, if I stop my lips get instantly dry again. Great value for the price but wish it had longer lasting effects.
Joanna C.
Newport Beach, CA
Definitely keeps my lips feeling hydrated all day. The packaging is nice, the cap is perfect to just throw in your purse. You don't have to worry about weird things getting on the product (hair, sand, etc.). It smells nice and leaves your lips soft. I would recommend and would buy again!
Gabiyonce🌚 K.
Milwaukee Wisconsin
It was really mosturizing and it kept my lips mosturized for a while. It was cheap and easy to find in the stores. I was expecting it to be drying like alot of other lip balms, but it was actually really good. I recommend it for anyone with dry lips because this lip balm will save your life
Lillian N.
Clarksville
Kind of waxy so if you're not into that I wouldn't second it, but if you're doing a deep condition of sorts on your lips it's perfect. It last forever and it really helps lock in moisture. I love to use it when my lips are super chapped because it helps bring them back from the dead!
Rachel T.
Kissimmee
Love this stuff! I have so many floating around my house, in my room, my purse, my car! I need them to be around me at all times. I get very dry lips and this stuff is amazing it makes them super soft and moisturized the best part is your lips stay moisturized which is hard to find.
👻❤️Sc: N.
Pagosa Springs Colorado
This is amazing it makes your lips super soft and the texture to this is great I could never leave the house without this it is not pricey at all I think anyone could affor this I've used this so many times I think they should make them a little bigger but other than that it's great
Michelle G.
Old Bridge, NJ
Loved it! very hydrating and soothing. Great for all ages and skin types. Had chapped  lips and it did the charm! Great scent and texture. Felt great on the lips and absorbed very fast into the lip. A lot of product in the tube last a long time very happy and my purchase!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.