BY NIVEA

Jenna H.
Binghamton, NY
This is by far my favorite lip balm ever. It is also the ONLY one I have not lost, because I am so in love with it that I keep it with my makeup to use every morning and then use before bed after washing my face as well. It is truly hydrating and I like the size of the stick over the smaller ones on the market.
Ashton U.
this product is a great lip moisturizer. it always softens my lips and never fails to meet my expectations. i bought this product at Target and i've gotten it there since. i'm always restocking on this product. i would 100% recommend this product if you are looking for a nice moisturizing and soft lip balm
Stefani H.
Palm City
Love this product!!!!! Felt so soft! It was as good as I thought it would be, all the products I buy from this brand end up being very great quality. I am a first time buying of this particular product but have bought others previously. I would definitely recommend this products to my friends and family!
Cassie g.
jacksonville, florida
I love this product it keeps my lips moisturized and soft. I'm more than pleased with this product I own two at the moment. I never really leave without it. It's very effective and has many great benefits for your lips. I know I will be buying another one soon.
JMJ. J.
Los Angeles, CA
After lip scrubs this is definitely my go to product! It leaves my lips super soft and ready to apply any liquid lipstick without getting chapped lips. I keep one in my car, purse, and @ my desk at work. Usually I purchase the bundle pack on amazon, you end up saving. NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm
Jasmine L.
Globe, AZ
This is my number one chapstick for the summer, I feel like during the summer months my lips dry out more then in winter and this hydrate them and reps them so soft. I would recommend this for anyone who has dry lips or gets chapped lips a lot. I gave this to my nephew to use and it help him out a lot.
Peyton W.
New Jersey
This product was great to use! It helped my dry and chapped lips. This was my first time ever purchasing this product and I will probably buy it again, plus it is a fair price for a quality product. I would recommend this to everyone, I even got one of my friends to buy it and they love it as much as I do!
Yozed D.
These are my favorite lip balms to use throughout the day. They keep my lips feeling super moisturized without feeling too heavy greasy. I'm really sensitive to scented or flavored products but these don't bother me at all. I feel naked if I don't have at least one of these in my bag at all times.
Mary karla R.
Orlando
My skin was still a little dry after. But it is still good over all, the price wasn't bad it was actually good. I bought it in walmart, and once in target. It kind of met my expectations but my skin was still dry a little I might have been do to it being water based. I wouldn't buy it again though.
Regan R.
Columbia, MO
When lifeguarding I purchased this product and absolutely loved it! It is a great lip moisturizer and kept them cool and hydrated all day!!! I never had chapped lips and it really protected them from the harmful sun rays. I would most definitely buy this product again, and I recommend it to everyone
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.