BY NIVEA

Danielle D.
Elmwood Park , NJ
I used to love this product, but the last time I purchased it I was disappointed. It used to hydrate my lips all day, but now I had to keep reapplying. I used to swear by this lip balm, so I'm not sure what's changed. Now I just carry a tub of Vaseline and found that works much better at keeping my lips hydrated.
Light S.
Greencastle, IN
These are one of my all time favorite lip balms in terms of moisture. I personally am not a fan of the smell however I do remember it had a good taste. It really made my lips feel plump and kissable after use and my sister stole it all the time. My boyfriend loved the taste of it and often used it too. Great product
Jenny O.
This is a great lip balm I picked it up at my local drugstore it was my first time Trying it and I thought it was great the packaging is like any other lip balm it real met expectations and I would definitely buy it again.
Alana F.
I bought this at Target and this product applies very smoothly but it feels to thin to actually hydrate the lips. I personally prefer lip products that feel more thick because I feel like they work better and sink in. It felt like it only temporarily hydrated my lips by adding a nice gloss/sheen to them.
Emma I.
Frisco
super moisturizing, keeps your lips hydrated and smooth when you wake up in the morning. I first bought this at a cvs when i was in need of a lip balm, and it turned out to be pretty good! Although, i prefer minty lip balms, so if that's what your looking for try the Nivea A kiss of mint and minerals lip balm.
Caity M.
Waukomis
This product really helps out if your lips are very dry and sometimes even burn. It is very moisturizing to my lips but if you try to put some sort of lip product over top of it it will cause everything to smear around my lips and if you keep reapplying this product it does cause some redness around my lips.
Elvira R.
Perris , CA
I bought this at a gas station on my way to Vegas! Couldn't have made a better choice. That humidity would ruin anyone's lips but this lip balm kept my lips hydrated and super smooth. Had no chipping even wore it under my lipstick. Maybe not a good idea if wearing a matte lipstick since it does leave a shine.
Jenna H.
Binghamton, NY
This is by far my favorite lip balm ever. It is also the ONLY one I have not lost, because I am so in love with it that I keep it with my makeup to use every morning and then use before bed after washing my face as well. It is truly hydrating and I like the size of the stick over the smaller ones on the market.
Cheyanne L.
Makes your lips so super soft! I use it to moisture my lips right before I apply my makeup for the day. I let it sit on my lips and soak up all the moisture from the liquid lipstick I wore the day before and it does it so very well. It leaves almost an oily residue that is awesome to keep your lips moisturized!
REBECCA M.
Midlothian, IL
This worked on my dry skin in the winter. I was able to rub it all over & feel moisturized throughout the day. I really liked that it had Aloe Vera in it - as this is an ingredient that helps sooth the skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone suffers from dry skin and needs all day moisture.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.