BY NIVEA

Madison U.
Ca
It was very hydrating for me. I tend to get chapped lips during the winter and this was a great buy in my opinion because it would not only  moisturize but keep them soft. I purchased mine at my local drug store. The only thing I would say it needs improvement on is the application you have to rub a lot for it to really moisturize.
Mitzi M.
Glendale Hts, IL
This chapstick is my HOLYGRAIL! Not a day goes by where I don’t use it. I love the nice and simple packaging. Repeat user, I have purchased many since I’ve falling in love with it. I purchased my from Ulta! I love how soft and hydrated my lips feel after applying it! I would continue to purchase this product for a really long time!
Abby M.
Fayetteville, NC
Alright, i’m obsessed with lip treatments so i’ve tried them all. The consistency of this chapstick is so thick and gloppy that I probably only used it twice before I threw it away. Both times I ended up wiping it off of my lips with a napkin because this chapstick just sticks to your lips. I felt like my lips couldn’t breathe.
Mallory M.
Dover, DE
I would buy it again. I did find it to be beneficial, I felt like maybe if it were thicker it would last longer. I found myself using it more than I thought. The term "hydro" wasn't really as hydrating as it was referring to thin. It does work. Just with more applications. The thin/light aspect is nice and always refreshing.
Tianna R.
Berlin, VT
NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm  thought this item was very interesting, It did for sure work and its a great product the only thing is that i have very sensative skin so after using it it made my face a little red and irratated for about an hour. I would recommend this though. it came nicely packaged and smelled nice and did its jobs overall.
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
I enjoy this product. The texture is smooth and keeps my lips moisturized. It does not have a strong smell. unlike other chapstick brands this lasts about 2 to 3 month for me, the packaging is an easy open package no sissors are required. My only complaint is since the texture is smooth i find myself applying 3 layers.
Trin‼️ F.
clinton
I sun burn really easily and it’s extremely hard to make it go away. Even when it does it takes weeks. With this product it made everything so much easier. I even liked the packaging. I bought it in my local Target. i don’t believe that they need to improve anything on this product. My face didn’t even peal when i used this
marissa c.
Snohomish, WA
I love this lip balm! I'm usually someone who applies balm constantly but this stuff lasts for a long time so I don't need to. I like that it has spf 15 for a little protection from the sun. I keep these tubes of balm stashed all over: my purse, bathroom, bedroom, and even one in the diaper bag. I won't use any other lip balm!
laura P.
Islandia
This lip moisturizer is so amazing it makes your lips look beautiful the packaging it’s great I am a person who buys this a lot of times it’s extremely effective makes my lips look absolutely gorgeous and I would totally recommend it to anyone that just wants jours lips to be awesome beautiful Rosie moisturized I love this
Danielle K.
I have extremely dry lips that crack and burn in extremely cold weather, so I bought this and found that it kept my lips extremely hydrated and soft. I would also recommend this for girls who wear a lot of matte liquid lipsticks. Wear this overnight or before usage and it'll keep your lips looking hydrated with the lipsticks!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.