BY NIVEA

mary-catherine J.
Danville, VA
Loved this product. I have never used a lip product like this before. The price is SO cheap for such a good value it’s unbelievable. I will always use this product! It truly exceeded my expectations and the only downside is you have to keep reapplying. But honestly it’s worth it. I would reapply this every 5 minutes if it kept my lips feeling this good.
Stoney S.
63118
Purchased at: Amazon
Effective lightweight hydrating lip balm that's dirt cheap and isn't sticky - it feels moist, but silky at the same time, and my hair never gets stuck on it. It also doesn't look super shiny or glossy on, though it isn't matte - just a natural and subtle healthy hydrated look. Contains SPF15 as a bonus and works well over a lip stain or tint, too. Probably one of the only lip balms I use often enough to run out of, I've had to repurchase several times over! It's not really enough as a winter lip balm, as it's not as thick or waxy as others in the Nivea range so it doesn't act well as a barrier type product in very windy and cold weather. But in more temperate conditions it's wonderful as a basic colourless balm that helps lips stay comfortable and soft, and as it's not thick or glossy I can reapply with abandon and not worry about ending up with at least 50% of my lip balm on the skin around my lips and not on them. So simple and effortless, I love it.
Sinéad M.
San Francisco
My favorite lip balm ever.  So soft!  The packaging is nice & clicks together well.  Easy to carry around and not too expensive for the product.  It met my expectations for sure but even more.  Your lips will get dry throughout the day though so carry it with you!
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm is one of my go to’s! During the winter my lips stay super chapped and cracked and no doubt every time this product helps moisturize my lips and bring them back to life. Super affordable.
Elsa V.
Marietta
I suffer from very dry lips in the wintertime. They become chapped as soon as the temperature drops whether I'm inside or outside.

This is my go-to drug store brand, and it promptly starts the healing when applied. It does require frequent reapplying, so that is my only negative.

kt r.
palmyra
This is a really smooth applying product. It smells great and doesn’t have any medicated scents. The only complaint i have is it’s very greasy, smudges off very quickly. It does hydrate your lips while it’s on BUT once’s it wears away it leaves my lips very dry.
princess🖤 M.
Hillsboro
I love it because it gave my lips the moisture and life it needs after the harsh winter weather that has been going on. It also helped with the scent it gave off! I would most definitely recommend this to everyone! I’d give a rate of 10 ! It definitely works
Victoria M.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I used this product for a long time! It was my go-to and it didnt leave my lips wanting more. It was smooth when applied. It never got chalky or sticky. Loved the texture. I stole my first bottle from my best friend accidentally and I thank her for purchasing it.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
I have been using this chapstick for years. It is literally the only chapstick I will use on my lips so I buy them in packs of 2 or 3. First off it last a really long time so you don’t have to replace it as often. I love the packaging of it because you never have to worry about the cap coming off or gross stuff ever getting around the sides of the chapstick!

Now as for the feeling of this chapstick it is like heaven! It has such a smooth feel to it that glides on so nice. It lasts for a long time at least an hour or more. And it really penetrates the lips to leave them nice and free from cracking or dryness. I will never use another chapstick beside this one! ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Kate N.
Fort Collins
This lip balm is SO hydrating and didn’t seems to dry out my lips even after a long wear (like many others seem to do). I am obsessed with this very effective lip product and I continue to buy again and again!! I would recommend this to any lip balm lovers.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
MICHELLE F.
Taynara M.
Is that really good?
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
I’ve been wanting to try this for a while, is it really any good ?

Amazon