BY NIVEA

mary-catherine J.
Danville, VA
Loved this product. I have never used a lip product like this before. The price is SO cheap for such a good value it’s unbelievable. I will always use this product! It truly exceeded my expectations and the only downside is you have to keep reapplying. But honestly it’s worth it. I would reapply this every 5 minutes if it kept my lips feeling this good.
Stoney S.
63118
Purchased at: Amazon
Effective lightweight hydrating lip balm that's dirt cheap and isn't sticky - it feels moist, but silky at the same time, and my hair never gets stuck on it. It also doesn't look super shiny or glossy on, though it isn't matte - just a natural and subtle healthy hydrated look. Contains SPF15 as a bonus and works well over a lip stain or tint, too. Probably one of the only lip balms I use often enough to run out of, I've had to repurchase several times over! It's not really enough as a winter lip balm, as it's not as thick or waxy as others in the Nivea range so it doesn't act well as a barrier type product in very windy and cold weather. But in more temperate conditions it's wonderful as a basic colourless balm that helps lips stay comfortable and soft, and as it's not thick or glossy I can reapply with abandon and not worry about ending up with at least 50% of my lip balm on the skin around my lips and not on them. So simple and effortless, I love it.
Lizeth T.
Chicago
I been looking for a lip balm and i had to try this one because i love the Nivea lotion. And i been obsessed with this lip balm! It’s perfect, its all i need to prevent my lips from being try. It keeps them super plumped and hydrated. Ive recommended this product to all my family and friends and they also absolutely love it!
KATHRYN J.
I liked using the Nivea lip balm. I bought it because I like using Nivea products for my skin. This product was very effective and gentle on my lips. I am a repeat user, I have bought this product over the years and I would recommend it to others. I would buy it again in the near future.
Tanya C.
I love this product!!! I have really chapped and cracked lips in the winter and this keeps them soft and hydrated. It's not too pricey and lasts a while. I keep reordering it because I just love it so much. I put a lot on at night and wake up with super soft lips, best feeling ever!
Elise B.
Beeson
I’ve actually not used this product first hand but am basing this review off of what our deployed service members have reported. We send this product in the winter months in care packages. It truly is a staple product. They say it has great healing and hydration power.
_(:3」∠)_ •.
Dunwoody, GA
It is very smooth and I love the way it makes my lips feel. It makes my lips very shiny as well. The smell is very strong and people tend to notice I'm wearing some kind of lip balm and they point it out which makes me feel a bit special in ways... I'm weird I know.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
I have been using this chapstick for years. It is literally the only chapstick I will use on my lips so I buy them in packs of 2 or 3. First off it last a really long time so you don’t have to replace it as often. I love the packaging of it because you never have to worry about the cap coming off or gross stuff ever getting around the sides of the chapstick!

Now as for the feeling of this chapstick it is like heaven! It has such a smooth feel to it that glides on so nice. It lasts for a long time at least an hour or more. And it really penetrates the lips to leave them nice and free from cracking or dryness. I will never use another chapstick beside this one! ♥️♥️♥️♥️
chaithra m.
One of the best lipbalms i've used actually,chapped lips is definitely not an issue anymore.Does it's job perfectly.Fell in love with it the first time actually.Definitely gentle on the lips .It offers deep and long lasting moisture.Sure worth the hype!
Fusilaine K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is similar to the Essential Nivea Lip Balm. I've noticed that some of the Nivea Lip balms can be very oily. The lip balm is not oily at all. This lip balm can last me all day and night. It is especially good for the winter time.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.