BY NIVEA

mary-catherine J.
Danville, VA
Loved this product. I have never used a lip product like this before. The price is SO cheap for such a good value it’s unbelievable. I will always use this product! It truly exceeded my expectations and the only downside is you have to keep reapplying. But honestly it’s worth it. I would reapply this every 5 minutes if it kept my lips feeling this good.
Stoney S.
63118
Purchased at: Amazon
Effective lightweight hydrating lip balm that's dirt cheap and isn't sticky - it feels moist, but silky at the same time, and my hair never gets stuck on it. It also doesn't look super shiny or glossy on, though it isn't matte - just a natural and subtle healthy hydrated look. Contains SPF15 as a bonus and works well over a lip stain or tint, too. Probably one of the only lip balms I use often enough to run out of, I've had to repurchase several times over! It's not really enough as a winter lip balm, as it's not as thick or waxy as others in the Nivea range so it doesn't act well as a barrier type product in very windy and cold weather. But in more temperate conditions it's wonderful as a basic colourless balm that helps lips stay comfortable and soft, and as it's not thick or glossy I can reapply with abandon and not worry about ending up with at least 50% of my lip balm on the skin around my lips and not on them. So simple and effortless, I love it.
_(:3」∠)_ •.
Dunwoody, GA
It is very smooth and I love the way it makes my lips feel. It makes my lips very shiny as well. The smell is very strong and people tend to notice I'm wearing some kind of lip balm and they point it out which makes me feel a bit special in ways... I'm weird I know.
Erica S.
Hogansville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one product I always have on me. It’s that good. My lips are never chapped anymore or ever even dry, and it’s because of the Nivea Hydro balm. It’s so moisturizing, and nourishing. It has no scent and no taste either which I like. It’s just a great product.
kailyn e.
covington
this stuff was great, to me it was little bit like carmex but less oily and it was a bit more solid in formula. i enjoyed it, the packaging was good it was small enough to fit in my purse or pocket or to travel with. its an amazing formula. i enjoyed this lip balm
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
I have been using this chapstick for years. It is literally the only chapstick I will use on my lips so I buy them in packs of 2 or 3. First off it last a really long time so you don’t have to replace it as often. I love the packaging of it because you never have to worry about the cap coming off or gross stuff ever getting around the sides of the chapstick!

Now as for the feeling of this chapstick it is like heaven! It has such a smooth feel to it that glides on so nice. It lasts for a long time at least an hour or more. And it really penetrates the lips to leave them nice and free from cracking or dryness. I will never use another chapstick beside this one! ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Gabriella💕 N.
Port Richey
I've always been a fan of Nivea products but this is by far my favorite. My lips instantly felt moisturized. It was insanely helpful for those cold winter days. I am extremely happy with it. 10/10 would recommend. I will be buying a lifetime supply ❤
Nicki D.
Bala Cynwyd
A good option for lip balm when you want something that is hydrating and unscented! Doesn’t need to be reapplied too frequently, but didn’t stand out as my favorite balm, and didn’t seem too different from other Nivea products.
Jade H.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
This was very good for my lips. Don’t apply a lot at one time though, it easily costs your lips.if you use it too often your lips will end up chapped and sore. As long as you use it only once or twice a day you’ll be fine.
Megan S.
Edmond, OK
Goes on very smooth and felt great, did not do much for my chapped lips though. No matter how many times I tried to put it on. Didn’t make my lips sticky or more chapped so can’t complain much. Better for summertime.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.