Nivea Hydrating Shower Gel uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY NIVEA

Honeydew Scent & Moisturizing Sunflower Oil Pearls Indulging Skin Sensation technology Intensively moisturizing No Greasy Feeling Nivea Touch of Honeydew Hydrating Shower Gel blends the fresh scent of freshly cut honeydew from Southern France with moisturizing pearls made with golden sunflower oil.  This skin indulging formula creates a refreshingly stimulating shower experience. Developed with Nivea s unique Skin Sensation Technology, it will leave your skin smooth, intensively moisturized, and touchably beautiful. Nivea® Touch and Be Touched. Questions? ; see more...

Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Montgomery, AL
Nivea is one of my favorite body care brands! I have used quite a variety of their products over the years and this shower gel is the absolute best! It has an amazing scent and it leaves my skin super soft! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
christina p.
christina p.
Tujunga, CA
My daughter with eczema loves this, swears by it. she truly is more comfortable while using this
Asia H.
Asia H.
Inglewood, CA
It is definitely one of the highlights of my day. Nivea leaves my skin impossibly soft, but it hasn't helped much with my driest areas-- I still have to use a robust moisturizer immediately after the shower. The scent keeps me coming back though! !
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Way this product smells! This brand is one of my favorites they have great products and everything smells real good!
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for me. Love the product and packaging also smells great. This is a must have
marcy w.
marcy w.
Manchester , Ky
I have not got to try this out, but i would love to test it out, it looks like a great body wash for me
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Nivea is one of my favorite shower gels. The little beads/pearls in it, not only give you a cleansing effect, they also add extra moisture. Awesome smell, too!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nivea Hydrating Shower Gel the smell is very good and I love it and leaves my skin very soft after the shower...
Jeri N.
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM
Nivea is one of my all time favorite shower gels. It always leaves my skin so smooth, fresh and clean, with no greasy after feel. It's one of the few shower gels that isn't creamy and goopy, many of the Nivea scents are clear and clean instead of creamy which I don't like. This particular scent the Waterlily is very fresh and light. Top of my list!
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Gastonia, NC
Nivea is amazing on my skin. I have natural/oily skin, and I use this body & face in the shower. They have a body wash that's like a lavender scent and its to die for.
Kristie K.
Kristie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once I run out of my current body washes... I have 6 random ones under my sink in the bathroom lol (I have a problem buying lots of body wash) I'm going to pick this one up once I'm finished with all of mine! :)
carolina b.
carolina b.
que contiene es jabón que se diferencia de otro jabones líquidos?