BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Hydrating In-Shower Body Lotion with Sea Minerals moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for normal to dry skin, leaves skin smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Menthol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

• Does it absorb quickly? Does it leave a greasy film on yo...1 Answers
  • I've recently had a friend try out this lotion, and she h...1 Answers
  • Do I still need to apply lotion after using this?1 Answers
NIVEA Hydrating In-Shower Body Lotion
  • "I suffer from dry skin, especially after showers or being exposed to long hours of sunshine so I have tried countless moisturizers! The problem I find with many moisteurise is that they can leave an oily layer on your skin (doesn't absorb fully) or they can smell weird. However niveas body lotion worked a dream, really got into my skin and didn't smell whatsoever and of course left my flaky skin feeling lush! I am very interested to try more of their products. I will definitely buy this again and would 100% recommend to a friend. " in 32 reviews
Jamie G.
Blackshear
This product is one of the best innovative products I’ve ever discovered. I don’t like the feel of lotion on my hands and usually would skip it all together for that reason. Since I started using this my skin is soooo much healthier and it leaves your skin moisturized but not greasy feeling.
Namrata P.
waltham,ma
Indeed a great product for winter ❄️
You just need coin size amount or may be lil more to massage it all over the body(whole container goes long way) while you take bath then wait or keep massaging for at least 1 min and finally rinse off with Luke warm water. Apply it after using any body wash. It leaves your skin healthy looking and moisturized but not greasy at all . Perfect for those day busy day when you don’t have extra time for post shower body lotion. 💛
Erika C.
I wanted to love this so much but my skin though once dry felt soft, when i was drying off woth a towel i felt greasy almost like i had residue left behind. This was not for me.
Sara F.
This is a great product if your looking for a quick way to mosturize your entire body! It smells so fresh and goes on smooth like butter! It will leave your skin feeling soft, moisturized and hydrated, without your skin feeling sticky. I highly recommend this for those of you who need to mosturize your skin, but sometimes don't have the extra time to. It will help give your skin the extra love it needs, in no time!
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I am SO excited that NIVEA introduced in-shower body lotion. I've always wanted to be one of those girls who slather themselves in lotion after a shower, but I never have the willpower to do it. That's why I love using this product! It leaves my skin silky smooth and soft, without any of the effort. I live in a dry climate, and now I never have to deal with dry, peeling skin.
Lizzie P.
I like this lotion a lot, but I find it to be left on my skin a little greasy. It's a good price and is pretty gentle f my skin. The only complaint I have for it would be how it leaves a greasy feeling on my skin. I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't have a problem with lotions. I wouldn't recommend this if you are not a fan of lotion or how some feel on your skin.
Alysha C.
Bowling Green, MO
I love this product! I use this in the shower before I put on my gradual tan lotion to ensure a nice even tan, and let me tell you it works wonders! It hydrates and really helps my tan go on evenly. The smell is so clean and nice in the sea mineral version. I will definitely repurchase this product again!
Shea B.
Mansfield, TX
At first I was skeptical if this would be hydrating enough for my skin because I lean toward very rich, thick lotions but this is great! I use it last in the shower then rinse off and i pat dry and my body feels super moisturized and so soft! It cuts down my getting ready process.
Reina P.
The products from nivea are always amazing, but since a discover this in-shower body lotion everything change. My skin is so much smoother and the search from different creme for my skin. I told to all my friends about this lotion and they are amazed.!!!
Kayla T.
Fallston Maryland
i just got this product last week and i'm already in love. It is very effective. I hate putting lotion on because of the gross feeling i'm left with, but when i use this in the shower and spray it right off and still feel moisturizer, it's amazing.
Anastasia C.
Do you recommend this over regular body lotion after a shower?
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
They have this in a blue bottle and white bottle. both are different. which is your favorite?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Does it absorb quickly? Does it leave a greasy film on your skin?
Sydney T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've recently had a friend try out this lotion, and she has much more hydrated skin than me already so I can't really tell how it improves dry skin. I'm wondering how this product has worked for people with very dry sometimes itchy skin! Thanks :)
Demetria A.
Do I still need to apply lotion after using this?

back