Nivea Honeydew & Pearl Hydrating Shower Gel uploaded by Márcia de Fátima G.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Touch and Be Touched. Honeydew Scent. Moisturizing Sunflower Oil Pearls. Hydrating Shower Gel Nivea® Touch of Honeydew Hydrating Shower Gel blends the sweet scent of freshly cut honeydew from Southern France with moisturizing pearls made with golden sunflower oil.  This skin-indulging formula creates a deliciously pampering shower experience leaving you feeling refreshed and confident. Intensively Moisturizing Hydra IQ Developed with Nivea® s breakthrough Hydra IQ Technology to provide your skin with intense long-lasting moisturization throug.

• Do you have products for sensitive skin or for dry skin? 1 Answers
Yesenia C.
Perris , CA
This product smells delicious, it leaves my hair nice and silky , it is very effective, it was a pleasure using this shampoo, it was a gentle feel , very happy to have familiarize with this product
melissa h.
brentwood, NY
i really love this makes me feel so very energized and clean... it has a very light and clean scent to it. i feel nice and refreshed after my showers now. It is a very gentle and mild  shower gel.
Ane K.
I'm personally a huge fan of Nivea shower gels, because they lather like no other. I used to subscribe to the orange blossom Touch of Happiness gels from them, but decided to give this one a try. It lathers just like the orange blossom. The scent isn't as strong as orange blossom, but it's still pleasant. Again, it lathers, and that's big for me. I really like this soap.
Courtney Z.
Clayton, GA
Smells great, and is cheap! Doesn't leave a weird residue like most other washes, and the smell isn't overwhelming. Also had a good liquid texture and isn;t globby
Emily R.
Clay Center, KS
I used this body wash the other day at a hotel and I really liked it ! The only compliant I had with it it made my body a little dry but other than that I loved it !
Sara A.
Woodward, OK
These Nivea body washes are cute, smell good and cheap! The Honey dew is very refreshing but there are also more scents out there. Just check your local store!
Melissa J.
Pasadena
the shower gel left my skin somewhat dry, it did leave it soft which is a reason why I would buy it again. The scent was great I enjoyed it.
Rosaly N.
Love the product but the ad was very deceiving. The picture shows 2 bottles and the price was as if for at least 2 bottles
but only received on
Courtney M.
Lansing, MI
I saw the commercial for this product and I was intrigued. i found a travel size at my local meijer and now I love! my skin is so smooth.
Cassi M.
Tewksbury, MA
Sweet smell and nice feel that lathers nicely. Keeps skin soft and smooth after shower but would love to see more beads for exfoliating.
Emily R.
Clay Center, KS
Do you have products for sensitive skin or for dry skin?