Nivea Happy Sensation Body Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin 16.9oz (pack of 3) uploaded by 🌸🌸🌸Sandy L.

BY NIVEA

Nivea happy sensation body lotion for normal to dry skin is a light, silky moisturizer that nourishes and fortifies the skin and provides all day moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Giselle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always had trouble finding a good body lotion that wouldn't burn my legs after I shaved them and that would also keep them moisturized all day. I decided to go to my local Shoppers, and to my luck, this was on sale. I have used other NIVEA products before so I was familiar with the brand and never had a bad experience using their products. This lotion not only soothed my semi-irritated shaved skin, it kept it moisturized for 2 days and left my skin feeling super soft and not oily. After years of trying various lotions, this has been the ONLY thing that has worked for me.
Patience H.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a very hydrating lotion. i use this product daily and it helps prevent cracked skin. it's in a nice package & i love how it has a lock top to help use for travels. very gentle to the skin & provides a natural glow to the skin. i do see myself purchasing this product again.
Cecille C.
San Juan
This product is really good for dry skin. It's really fresh and nurishing. It's totally worth the price. It was so gentle on the skin, it really does help with the dryness. It's an overall great product and I would totally buy this over and over !
Playa L.
this is a very good moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin. if you break out easily from using scented lotions i recommend this as well. it keeps your skin hydrated and glowing all day. it also has a soft but lovely smell to it. it also comes with three, it'll last a while.
Yacmin L.
Los Angeles
this lotion has been great to me its helped keep my skin hydrated, ive been using this lotion for numerous times, its super easy and gentle to use on both my skin and my childs and its been very effective, i will definitely recommend this lotion to all.
Kilee M.
Texas
ok... let me just say that this is an amazing lotion if you want soft, hydrating. moisturized skin. it is such an amazing affordable price. it is so gentle on your skin. you can buy this product at target, Walmart, CVS, and etc. I would totally buy this product again. ;)
Lindsay P.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this! Since I got a 3 pack I am still trying to use it all up. I would recommend stopping by a drugstore to test the scent and see if you like it. I tend to be sensitive to scents and this scent does not bother me.
Emily H.
Fruitland, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Felt refreshing and light, was a good scent yet not overwhelming. Would have liked to pay less but still worth it. Was good and easy on my skin bought at Walmart. Would most likely buy it again!
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice all over moisturizer. Make or break for me is the feeling a lotion leaves behind on my hands- I can't stand the greasiness or stickiness. This one doesn't give me that feeling!!
Angela C.
An all time favorite!! Very moisturizing and get this every time. I have bought about 2 or 3 of these and I am in love! It's very gentle and I definitely recommend!