Nivea Happy Sensation Body Lotion, 16.9 fl oz uploaded by V-25893367 Cinzia Ariana A.Nivea Happy Sensation Body Lotion, 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Danisha E.

BY NIVEA

Softens Absorbs Quickly Normal to Dry Skin 3 Deep Long Lasting Moisture 5 Light, Silky Moisturizer that Nourishes and Fortifies Skin 8 Provides All Day Moisture 10 Invigorates Your Senses and Refreshes Your Skin 11 With Bamboo Extract, Orange Blossom Scent, and Hydra IQ Technology Hydra IQ Technology supports skin s own hydration network to unleash deep, non-sop moisture that lasts more than 24 hours. The Nivea Promise br Our products are dermatologically tested and approved. Our products are made with carefully selected ingredients that meet strict quality standards. This product is free of artificial colors and animal derived ingredients. see more...

• How good is this lotion? does it hydrate your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This lotion works well. I use it as an everyday lotion, I do not have overly dry skin. It does have a very nice smell. light, fresh and makes me happy! I also use the body wash." in 19 reviews
  • "Fragrance is pleasant and hydrating lotion is 100% for better results constant use recommend it for all " in 13 reviews
  • "I love this body lotion. It smells amazing and moisturizes my overly dry sensitive skin. " in 7 reviews
Claudia P.
This product is super hydrating without leaving an oily feeling behind. It dries rather quickly and I really do feel it nourish my skin. The price is also on point, and it is easily accessible. I typically buy this at my local target and would definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Brianna M.
Perrysburg, OH
Im a sucker for trying out new body lotions and getting the softest skin i can and this was just another tester i wanted to try out and it has made it into my collection of favorites, it isn't greasy its smooth and soft and feels good on my skin and it just feels refreshing to have on. i recommend this to anyone who wants a new body lotion or just is curious to try it out.
Jess C.
Oak Lawn, IL
The fragrance is so uplifting it makes you want to be a better human being. its quickly absorbed into the skin and its not greasy at all! its not my holy grail moisturizer, but my holy grail also costs about 4 times as much, soon its not really a bad product, for the price.
Melissa S.
La Verne, CA
So I purchased this lotion because my old college roommate swore by it. It's good for basic moisturizer, however, I was not that impressed. It just didn't quite work with me because my skin does get super dry very easily and it just didn't give me the silky smooth supple feeling that I desire.
Jessica B.
Kansas City, MO
I will say I'm not a huge fan of the smell of this product it's a light moisturizing lotion and they show a scale of how moisturizing each lotion is so I thought that was nice. It doesn't make you feel sticky and make my skin feel smooth overall it's nice just don't really like the smell
Audrey C.
Brooklyn, NY
I loooooove this lotion it's truly the only thing I use. It's lightweight, smells amazing but not too strong and comes in a big bottle so that I don't go through it too quickly. Only complaint is it is occasionally hard to find but I would go to the ends of the earth to find it! Moisturizes so well and doesn't leave my skin sticky or oily.
Leila K.
I love love love this smell. I admit, I had to laugh when I saw it was called "Happy Sensation" but you know, it wasn't too far off. The smell was wonderful, a light almost citrus-y scent, and, being Nivea, the lotion itself felt amazing. It lasts, but unlike some of Nivea's heavier creams, it isn't overwhelming when you put it on. Match this with a pair of freshly shaved legs, and I'm a happy woman!
Katelyn R.
Worcester, MA
I am obsessed with this body lotion. I use it all over my body after a shower, and it's especially nice on my legs after shaving. I bought a big bottle at Walmart for only a few bucks and it's lasted me forever. The scent is light and refreshing and it's a great summer lotion.
Daley H.
Love the smell! The citrus scent definitely made me feel happy. It met my expectations for sure. My roommate kept stealing it out of my shower. It is a gentle formula that wakes you up with a clean, fresh smell. I only wish it had lasted longer, but the bottle was huge already.
Veronica G.
I love the product! It really does give a happy sensation!:) great after a long bath or a long shower. It's not very procey and definitely worth trying! Very gentle on skin and leaves a soft touch. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend it.
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
How good is this lotion? does it hydrate your skin?