BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Happy Sensation Body Lotion with bamboo extract and orange blossom scent is a light, silky moisturizer that nourishes and fortifies skin. Nourishing Bamboo extract, fortifies your skin while keeping it soft and silky providing 24 hour moisturization.Orange Blossom scent invigorates your senses while leaving your skin feeling refreshed all day long.

• Leaves skin feeling refreshed
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Myristyl Myristate, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract , Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

• How good is this lotion? does it hydrate your skin?2 Answers
  • I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but ...3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample t...4 Answers
NIVEA Happy Sensation Body Lotion
  • "I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on. It helps keep my skin soft through the day, and I always get tons of compliments on the scent. I would say I get asked at least three times a week what kind of scent or lotion I'm wearing." in 12 reviews
  • "I love this I would of never bought it if it did not say buy one get another free, this makes my skin soft and non greasy like Nivea Q10, I will buy this again, the scent is a orange citrus very soft and clean." in 2 reviews
  • "It is very light weight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy. " in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on." in 1 review
  • "This lotion really helps my dry legs." in 1 review
Harmony P.
kuna
Love love love this lotion. I don’t like a lotion that leaves you feeling greasy and this dose the exact opposite. It has a lovely light orange blossom smell that is just the right amount of fragrance.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've come to realize that I prefer body creams or butters to basic lotions. The formulas tend to be thicker and more moisturizing. Even though this was a thinner formula, the scent was phenomenal. It wasn't overpowering, but it left my skin with a hint of fresh citrus that was revitalizing after exiting the shower. I don't think I will repurchase this in the future, but I did enjoy it while it lasted.
Claudia P.
This product is super hydrating without leaving an oily feeling behind. It dries rather quickly and I really do feel it nourish my skin. The price is also on point, and it is easily accessible. I typically buy this at my local target and would definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Yacmin L.
Los Angeles
this lotion has been great to me its helped keep my skin hydrated, ive been using this lotion for numerous times, its super easy and gentle to use on both my skin and my childs and its been very effective, i will definitely recommend this lotion to all.
Cecille C.
San Juan
This product is really good for dry skin. It's really fresh and nurishing. It's totally worth the price. It was so gentle on the skin, it really does help with the dryness. It's an overall great product and I would totally buy this over and over !
Emily H.
salisbury, MD
Felt refreshing and light, was a good scent yet not overwhelming. Would have liked to pay less but still worth it. Was good and easy on my skin bought at Walmart. Would most likely buy it again!
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
Really nice all over moisturizer. Make or break for me is the feeling a lotion leaves behind on my hands- I can't stand the greasiness or stickiness. This one doesn't give me that feeling!!
Brianna M.
Perrysburg, OH
Im a sucker for trying out new body lotions and getting the softest skin i can and this was just another tester i wanted to try out and it has made it into my collection of favorites, it isn't greasy its smooth and soft and feels good on my skin and it just feels refreshing to have on. i recommend this to anyone who wants a new body lotion or just is curious to try it out.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is a godsend! I have very sensitive skin and this stuff works wonders! I have no fear putting it on my overly dry face or anywhere else for that matter. It hydrates my skin and I can tell the difference when I don't use it or use another product. It also doesn't leave an oily feeling. It does have a slight smell, but it's very faint. It smells good though!
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I don't like to lotion. But I need to daily. I have dry skin in the best of times and in the winter my skin freaks out. I found I love this product. It is light but highly effective. I don't like that feeling of putting on lotion and having to wait twenty minutes before you can put on your clothes. Then you put your clothes on and you feel moist and slimy. So this is perfect for me. Light and best yet, effective.
Meagan W.
I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this product. But I'm always confused on whether I want to buy it or not. What if it doesn't work on my skin? How much is it?
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it doesn't have a strong smell
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
How good is this lotion? does it hydrate your skin?

Amazon