BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Happy Sensation Body Lotion with bamboo extract and orange blossom scent is a light, silky moisturizer that nourishes and fortifies skin. Nourishing Bamboo extract, fortifies your skin while keeping it soft and silky providing 24 hour moisturization.Orange Blossom scent invigorates your senses while leaving your skin feeling refreshed all day long.

• Leaves skin feeling refreshed
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Myristyl Myristate, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract , Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

• How good is this lotion? does it hydrate your skin?2 Answers
  • I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but ...3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on. It helps keep my skin soft through the day, and I always get tons of compliments on the scent. I would say I get asked at least three times a week what kind of scent or lotion I'm wearing." in 12 reviews
  • "I love this I would of never bought it if it did not say buy one get another free, this makes my skin soft and non greasy like Nivea Q10, I will buy this again, the scent is a orange citrus very soft and clean." in 2 reviews
  • "It is very light weight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy. " in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on." in 1 review
  • "This lotion really helps my dry legs." in 1 review
Cecille C.
San Juan
This product is really good for dry skin. It's really fresh and nurishing. It's totally worth the price. It was so gentle on the skin, it really does help with the dryness. It's an overall great product and I would totally buy this over and over !
Giselle C.
I've always had trouble finding a good body lotion that wouldn't burn my legs after I shaved them and that would also keep them moisturized all day. I decided to go to my local Shoppers, and to my luck, this was on sale. I have used other NIVEA products before so I was familiar with the brand and never had a bad experience using their products. This lotion not only soothed my semi-irritated shaved skin, it kept it moisturized for 2 days and left my skin feeling super soft and not oily. After years of trying various lotions, this has been the ONLY thing that has worked for me.
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've come to realize that I prefer body creams or butters to basic lotions. The formulas tend to be thicker and more moisturizing. Even though this was a thinner formula, the scent was phenomenal. It wasn't overpowering, but it left my skin with a hint of fresh citrus that was revitalizing after exiting the shower. I don't think I will repurchase this in the future, but I did enjoy it while it lasted.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion has a pleasant sweet citrus scent and is light and watery. I prefer thicker lotions over watery ones like this. It’s not very effective in keeping my skin moisturized either. I’ve found that when I put this lotion on one day, the next day, my skin smells weird. I don’t know if other people have had that issue with this lotion.
Claudia P.
This product is super hydrating without leaving an oily feeling behind. It dries rather quickly and I really do feel it nourish my skin. The price is also on point, and it is easily accessible. I typically buy this at my local target and would definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Patience H.
Saint Paul, MN
this is a very hydrating lotion. i use this product daily and it helps prevent cracked skin. it's in a nice package & i love how it has a lock top to help use for travels. very gentle to the skin & provides a natural glow to the skin. i do see myself purchasing this product again.
Playa L.
this is a very good moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin. if you break out easily from using scented lotions i recommend this as well. it keeps your skin hydrated and glowing all day. it also has a soft but lovely smell to it. it also comes with three, it'll last a while.
Yacmin L.
Los Angeles
this lotion has been great to me its helped keep my skin hydrated, ive been using this lotion for numerous times, its super easy and gentle to use on both my skin and my childs and its been very effective, i will definitely recommend this lotion to all.
Emily H.
Silver Spring, MD
Felt refreshing and light, was a good scent yet not overwhelming. Would have liked to pay less but still worth it. Was good and easy on my skin bought at Walmart. Would most likely buy it again!
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
Really nice all over moisturizer. Make or break for me is the feeling a lotion leaves behind on my hands- I can't stand the greasiness or stickiness. This one doesn't give me that feeling!!
Meagan W.
I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this product. But I'm always confused on whether I want to buy it or not. What if it doesn't work on my skin? How much is it?
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it doesn't have a strong smell
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
How good is this lotion? does it hydrate your skin?