BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Happy Sensation Body Lotion with bamboo extract and orange blossom scent is a light, silky moisturizer that nourishes and fortifies skin. Nourishing Bamboo extract, fortifies your skin while keeping it soft and silky providing 24 hour moisturization.Orange Blossom scent invigorates your senses while leaving your skin feeling refreshed all day long.

• Leaves skin feeling refreshed
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Myristyl Myristate, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract , Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

• I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked ...3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this prod...4 Answers
NIVEA Happy Sensation Body Lotion
  • "I love this I would of never bought it if it did not say buy one get another free, this makes my skin soft and non greasy like Nivea Q10, I will buy this again, the scent is a orange citrus very soft and clean." in 2 reviews
  • " i used it once im not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it dosnt have a strong smell" in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on." in 1 review
  • "This lotion really helps my dry legs." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy. " in 1 review
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've come to realize that I prefer body creams or butters to basic lotions. The formulas tend to be thicker and more moisturizing. Even though this was a thinner formula, the scent was phenomenal. It wasn't overpowering, but it left my skin with a hint of fresh citrus that was revitalizing after exiting the shower. I don't think I will repurchase this in the future, but I did enjoy it while it lasted.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion has a pleasant sweet citrus scent and is light and watery. I prefer thicker lotions over watery ones like this. It’s not very effective in keeping my skin moisturized either. I’ve found that when I put this lotion on one day, the next day, my skin smells weird. I don’t know if other people have had that issue with this lotion.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is a godsend! I have very sensitive skin and this stuff works wonders! I have no fear putting it on my overly dry face or anywhere else for that matter. It hydrates my skin and I can tell the difference when I don't use it or use another product. It also doesn't leave an oily feeling. It does have a slight smell, but it's very faint. It smells good though!
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I don't like to lotion. But I need to daily. I have dry skin in the best of times and in the winter my skin freaks out. I found I love this product. It is light but highly effective. I don't like that feeling of putting on lotion and having to wait twenty minutes before you can put on your clothes. Then you put your clothes on and you feel moist and slimy. So this is perfect for me. Light and best yet, effective.
McKenna D.
Randolph, WI
I use this product on my face and I love it! it is not oily at all and I tend to get really dry skin on my face and it totally helps with this! A little product goes a long way with this and there really is no smell so you do not need to worry about that. Would absolutely recommend
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes, a thousand times yes. I HATE lotion. I hate everything about it, but I know it is a necessity for your body. This is the greatest lotion ever. It doesn't leave me feeling all oily and lotion-y. Even though I hate lotion, I can actually care to use this one.
Kelsey K.
Buckeye, AZ
This is one of the worst lotions I have ever used in my life. I bought it on sale at Fry's and I took it home and applied it to my legs. Worst experience ever. The lotion wouldn't absorb into my skin, it left my skin feeling sticky and gross, and it didn't even hydrate my legs. I would not recommend this or buy Nivea lotion again.
Marie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion smells awesome! The scent is a great "pick me up" in the morning; so if you are still groggy after your shower put this on and the light orange scent will help wake you up. It makes me happy when I use it because I love the scent. It is very light weight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy.
Kristina B.
Nivea is the best at making skincare products frlm head to toe. The scent of this lotion is refreshing. The moisturization is terrific. I feel great all day with this during the summertime specifically. It is light and non greasy which suits my needs for summer.
Krystle H.
Marshville, NC
This product is awesome I love the way it feels on my skin. Yes it is. Kinda when your on a budget. Yes very long lasting. Very gentle it leaves a silk texture to my body. It's not harsh at all. Yes I do recommend this product to everyone.
Meagan W.
I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this product. But I'm always confused on whether I want to buy it or not. What if it doesn't work on my skin? How much is it?
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it doesn't have a strong smell