BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kerry C.
Falcon Hgts, MN
This is my go-to hand cream. It is important to me to keep my hands moisturised and looking good because I do my nails a lot - this does an amazing job at lasting moisture. I like the mild scent which does not overpower. The only con is that it does leave your hands feeling lotion-y for a few minutes. It doesn't bother me personally, but may not be for everyone.
Melissa S.
Port Orange, FL
Love the light lotion, with light fragrance. Moisturizer perfectly without being too heavy or greasy. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause irritation or rash. Love this product and only lotion I use except for during the summer I use a lotion with a light tanner in it for a summer glow
Mackenzie C.
Pueblo, CO
I use this A LOT. I constantly get dry hands from working with clay and other art materials. It instantly relieves the discomfort from the dryness and stays affective longer then other lotions i've used. I prefer Nivea over anything else. When I need lotion this is what I buy.
Cecilia G.
Firebaugh, CA
Nievea hand cream is a must especially to carry around with you with the sudden weather change in California I love carrying it around to make my skin hydrate and not feel rough and dry it goes on smooth and thin so you don't have that tacky feeling of heavy lotion on you
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
I have the tub of this! When I'm not feeling like a specific scent from bath and body works I throw this on! When I have sunburn, I throw this on! It's so smooth and so light it feels amazing all day! I bought mine at my local Walgreens and I buy it every time I run out!
Cheryl D.
Suffolk, VA
I love, love love Nivea Hand Nourishing Cream! It keeps my hands " holdable" soft & prevents them from getting that "dried out" look especially after yard work! It absorbs well and no greasy feeling! I highly suggest you try some today!
Tammy B.
EAST ALTON, IL
I love Nivea. My skin is always soft and glowing but without that oily feeling other lotions give you. It has a nice smell, but not over powering. If I still want to use body spray it does not interfere.
Jesica R.
Beverly Hills, CA
My mother used Nivea, so it's always been around the house and the smell is lather nostalgic. I like the texture of this lotion, as it's not too heavy or oily. Plus, it's perfect for the winter months, since my hands dry up rather quick.
Whitney P.
I keep this option in my purse for the days I'm rushing. I'm the cold months this lotion is perfect for protecting my skin from being dry. I use it a few times a day especially after washing my hands.
Alec S.
Troy, NY
I really enjoy the effects of this but wish it was sold in larger quantities! The lotion is great through as it does not leave a greasy residue, but keeps hands nice especially after a day outside or working with your hands.