NIVEA Hand Nourishing Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Hand Nourishing Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Fairview Park, OH
I love all lotions from this brand. Their scent is always light and soft, they are never heavy perfume scents. I like how the lotion absorbs into the skin rather than sitting on top. Never feels greasy or oily!!
I am a huge fan of Nivea products. This is the only hand cream brand I use. I have been using Nivea since I was a kid. I love the scent and the smoothness. It is relatively fairly priced. I highly recommend it.
Madison, MS
This hand cream definitely moisturizes, but it leaves my hand feeling sticky for a while after use. It would be nice to keep the moisture and lose the stickiness. I’d recommend for people with extremely dry hands.
Darlington , SC
Recieved in a gift basket. But it makes my hands feel smooth and very gentle. I keep in my purse so after I wash my hands while out and about i can keep my hands from becoming dry.
Forest lake , MN
I had purchased this because I was in need of a new hand lotion while at the dollar tree. They had this in the tin, and I was pleasantly surprised. I didn’t like the container it came in, as it was hard to get out and use. I liked that it doesn’t have a very heavy or artificial smell, and it absorbed quickly. For the price, you can’t beat it. I kept it in my purse.
Albany, NY
Winter hands are the worst I found my solution in this product for Dry hands.Moisture and well as repairs dry hands. Price is a factor depending on quantum or the oz...Overall have a trail size in my bag. I would recommend it.
Talmo, GA
Not greasy at ALL. hands feels baby soft I love this stuff! I don’t really know what else to say just that it’s the best this brand is all around the best. Leaves my skin feeling great and I still have some softness after washing my hands
Falls Church, VA
Nivea is very nourishing and helps with dry, dull skin.  The product is not too heavy or greasy like others are.  The price is comparable to other brands on the market.  I would recommend this product.
San Antonio , TX
This lotion is very moisturizing and nourishes my dry skin. It’s priced well and very convenient for travel. It smells really nice and doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy, just hydrated. I’d recommend this product.
Falcon Hgts, MN
This is my go-to hand cream. It is important to me to keep my hands moisturised and looking good because I do my nails a lot - this does an amazing job at lasting moisture. I like the mild scent which does not overpower. The only con is that it does leave your hands feeling lotion-y for a few minutes. It doesn't bother me personally, but may not be for everyone.