NIVEA Hand Cream Anti Age Q10 Plus Anti-oxidant

Nivea Hand Cream Anti Age Q10 Plus Anti-oxidant repair for youthful hand with 5 in 1 benefits: 1. Moistures hands. 2. Smoothen skin. 3. Lighten your hands. 4. Firming your hands. 5. Anti-aging

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Hand Cream Anti Age Q10 Plus Anti-oxidant!
How would you rate this product?
10344 w Bungalow prky west allis wi
Excellent hand lotion...keeps my hands so soft ....very nice smell and a little goes a long way...would highly recommend to friends and family
Lebanon , OR
I  did not like this product too much. I have fairly dry skin and did feel that it hydrated enough. I do not think I would buy it again.
Spring Lake, NC
This hand cream has helped me keep my hands super soft. Even my husband started using it after his started peeling. It's a great product.
santa barbara
leaves skin nourished, hydrated, and doesn’t leave a super oily feel. i would definitely recommend over eucerin and other brands
Solon, OH
I’ve been using this every night. I love it so much. It makes my hands so soft and it blends into the skin easily.
I love this product. It's good for dry hands. We should always keep our hands healthy and moist
I don’t mind this product but for my really dry hands it doesn’t do a lot. It seems pretty greasy once it’s been applied. I just want to use it up and never buy it again.
Truro, NS
I didn't like this product to much. Probably wouldn't recommend it. It was kinda gentle although. Just wasn't a fan of it. Walmart carries it along with pharmacys! It most defiantly didn't meet expectations tho
Porto Alegre, RS
It's a very good product. My hands became very soft after its used. I really loved it very much. And Nivea its a classical product. Has been around since my grandmother it was small.
Georgetown , ON
Until this past year the appearance of my hands was never something I gave much thought to but after years of hard labou doing contracting & greenhouse work mine had taken a serious beating or two. I noticed suddenly that they looked so aged, I'm barely 28 and my hands looked as though I was 100!! Needless to say Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream has been an utter blessing!! After only a week of use my hands look and feel soft, the skin is no longer dull, lifeless and wrinkly, but plump, smooth and even!! I am so so greatful for this product, and will never be without it. I have a travel Size that stays in my purse at all times and back up at home (don't judge LoL) I JUST LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH!! Nivea really has some amazing products if you haven't tried anything from their Q10 line I HIGHLY recommend it, I promise you will not be disappointed!