NIVEA Hand Cream Anti Age Q10 Plus Anti-oxidant

Nivea Hand Cream Anti Age Q10 Plus Anti-oxidant repair for youthful hand with 5 in 1 benefits: 1. Moistures hands. 2. Smoothen skin. 3. Lighten your hands. 4. Firming your hands. 5. Anti-aging

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Hand Cream Anti Age Q10 Plus Anti-oxidant!
How would you rate this product?
Morgantown, WV
My hands have always been very dry which cause them to look older than they should. I noticed my hand improved tremendously after using the NIVEA Hand Cream Anti Age Q10 Plus Anti-oxidant for a week. My hands look younger, so smooth and now I want to show them off. I highly recommend this hand cream.
I really enjoy using the Nivea hand cream. My hands are constantly dry and it is one of the few creams that makes them feel soft and smells great!.It's a little pricier than other brands but is much more effective. Would definitely buy again!!!!!
Love this hand cream! Clears up dry and cracked skin. I have purchased it from Target that's close by. I have to say this definitely met my expectations. I think the value is fair for this product.
Palmdale, CA
This hand cream is a must I definitely guarantee it to any one with dry skin it's definitely an aid I found this at at target roaming down the aisles I'm a repeat user
Houston , TX
Leaves hands hydrated but takes a while to fully absorb into the hands. I like this for my dry hands in the winter when they're at their worst. I'd repurchase as well as recommend it. Can be bought at Kroger's and Walmart.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Love love love. I carry this with me in my bag. Every where I go I have it. I love this product. Leaves my skin feeling oh so soft. And smells oh so fresh. I would more definitely buy it again.
Guthrie, OK
It helps a lot as a moisturizer and keeps you young and fresh feeling, first time using it and I like it! I got mine at target and it's worth the price you pay!
Texas
I love this product. I have this this 24/7 with me in my backpack and purse. It just makes your skin so smooth and soft that all the other hand cream!!
I have really dry hands and this product keeps my hands soft and moisturized. I ALWAYS keep this in my purse. It has became one of my essentials.
10344 w Bungalow prky west allis wi
Excellent hand lotion...keeps my hands so soft ....very nice smell and a little goes a long way...would highly recommend to friends and family