BY NIVEA

Nivea Hand Cream Anti Age Q10 Plus Anti-oxidant repair for youthful hand with 5 in 1 benefits: 1. Moistures hands. 2. Smoothen skin. 3. Lighten your hands. 4. Firming your hands. 5. Anti-aging see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna B.
I really enjoy using the Nivea hand cream. My hands are constantly dry and it is one of the few creams that makes them feel soft and smells great!.It's a little pricier than other brands but is much more effective. Would definitely buy again!!!!!
francesca  z.
Richmond , TX
Leaves hands hydrated but takes a while to fully absorb into the hands. I like this for my dry hands in the winter when they're at their worst. I'd repurchase as well as recommend it. Can be bought at Kroger's and Walmart.
Sandy N.
Love this hand cream! Clears up dry and cracked skin. I have purchased it from Target that's close by. I have to say this definitely met my expectations. I think the value is fair for this product.
Frankie H.
Cayce, SC
Love love love. I carry this with me in my bag. Every where I go I have it. I love this product. Leaves my skin feeling oh so soft. And smells oh so fresh. I would more definitely buy it again.
Chavontia M.
Palmdale, CA
This hand cream is a must I definitely guarantee it to any one with dry skin it's definitely an aid I found this at at target roaming down the aisles I'm a repeat user
Emily M.
Edmond, OK
It helps a lot as a moisturizer and keeps you young and fresh feeling, first time using it and I like it! I got mine at target and it's worth the price you pay!
Kajal G.
Texas
I love this product. I have this this 24/7 with me in my backpack and purse. It just makes your skin so smooth and soft that all the other hand cream!!
Reanny S.
Stockbridge , GA
I have really dry hands and this product keeps my hands soft and moisturized. I ALWAYS keep this in my purse. It has became one of my essentials.
Mona D.
Lebanon, OR
I  did not like this product too much. I have fairly dry skin and did feel that it hydrated enough. I do not think I would buy it again.
Mary
I love this product. It's good for dry hands. We should always keep our hands healthy and moist