NIVEA Creme is a rich, creamy moisturizer that smoothes and softens every inch of skin. An intensive moisturizing solution for extremely dry skin. Can be used all over the body, face and hands, and best for rough spots such as knees, feet, and elbows.

• Intensively moisturizing
  • Rich, creamy formula
  • Also for extremely dry skin
  • Perfect for body, face and hands

Warning:
Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

how good is this product? 🌻
Start your review of NIVEA Hand cream!
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve used EVERYTHING to rid my knuckles and elbows of dark marks. Literally everything. I finally bought some of this for a tattoo that was healing and thought I’d try it on my hands and elbows. I swear within a week I could see the complexion getting lighter and my skin got softer and softer. This thing works like magic! I ended up going and buying the big round tub of this stuff!
A classic! I love this in the winter time. This is not my everyday lotion; this is my hand and foot cream for layering over my lotion when the weather has not been kind. My partner uses this daily and it has helped his texture immensely. This is an emollient, so it doesn’t provide moisture, but it seals moisture in. Do patch-test; this cream contains lanolin, and some people are allergic. Also, tissue off residue, as it doesn’t dry down completely.
Tampa, FL
Nieva is my FAVORITE CREAM EVER, you have no idea how much I love NIVEA it’s the perfect moisturizer for your skin and not just this cream for you hand is good the cream for you body is perfect keeps your skin moisturize for the whole day you don’t have to even worry about it and it’s not expensive.
Fall River
It’s not to oily like some lotions are when I burned my hand it was nice and gentle for my wound healing process..I wouldn’t really improve it I like it the way it is. I would recommend if you have sensitive skin it worked wonders on my new skin coming in from my burn.
Irmo, SC
So I've just started use hand cream. I work in a laboratory and have to frequently wash my hands. These leave my hands soft and moisturized. There's no heavy smell or grease left behind. Its moderately priced so I would recommend that you at least try it out.
Arrowsmith
This is the best thing you could ever put on your body. It's insanely smooth, and lighter than anything I've ever used. I don't know how to explain this other than it's extremely satisfying. This is the only thing you should use on a new tattoo, also.
I have had a large tin of this in my desk for a few years now. A little goes a long way and it moisturizes really well! I also appreciate that it doesn’t have a strong scent. The only downside is that it leaves my hands feeing oily for awhile after I use it.
Carriere
This hand cream is great! It is not very strong scented. I use it all the time. I would not change anything about this product. This hand cream moisturizes like no other on the market. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Orlando, FL
This hand cream is very easy to the skin and moisturizing. I purchase the large county and last for a long period of time. I apply this cream very other night after a cold shower. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Use this before starting my day and during night! Keeps my hands super soft! It is a bit greasy, which is why I mostly use during nighttime but otherwise it’s so helpful especially during the winter!!