NIVEA German Curl Balm -Flexible Curls- Conditioner

Original German NIVEA Curl balm Made in Germany

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA German Curl Balm -Flexible Curls- Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Town Creek, AL
I love the smell of this product and much as the effectiveness. I have short curly hair. I use it in between washes to freshen up. Yes I spray my hair with water then add product and BAM! just like I washed it that day. Yes I highly recommend for curly hair.
Brunette / Color Protection, Curls, Dandruff / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Union City
Amazing product . After using it once you realize how soft your hair turns . You notice your hair isn’t brittle , and it gives so much volume to the hair . Not only does it leaves your hair with volume but it smells amazing Love this product .
Black / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry
Pomona
This is something I really recommend to all my girls with curly hair. It leaves your hair feeling wonderfully soft ! Hair is conditioned and the curls are left soft, frizz free, and very defined ! I would buy more once I run out !
Fresno
I love this stuff!! I love this stuff!! I love this stuff!! I love this stuff!! I love this stuff!! I use it right after a shower, I use everyday consecutive! It smells great as well. Definatley will be buying it again once I'm fon
Brunette / Dandruff / Oily, Wavy, Thick
Coming from a person with curly hair, this stuff is magnificent, especially on the days where the weather has my hair dry and sad, kind of like Aunt Debbie's meat loaf. I recommend this stuff for anyone wishing to play necromancer with their curls. 😊😊😊
Helps with frizz and gives your hair really nice natural curls. This product really does work perfectly for my hair. My hair is naturally curly but during the day it starts to get frizzy and since I started using this product I’ve realized that it truly does work wonders for me. I would 10/10 recommend!"
Vandalia
I love this product i have super curly frizzy hair and this give my hair the right amout of hold while still being bouncy and without frizz and that awful crunchy texture some other products i have tried give you plus it smells good
Palatine, IL
Very good for curly hair. Does not leave film Or residue on your hair. Keeps curls bouncy and is easily found at drug stores. It made my hair shiny and look nice out of the shower.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Norwich, CT
I absolutely love this product! It makes my curls look amazing. I recommend this product if you have curly hair like me and want to get rid of frizzyness and detangle your hair!
Dark Brown