NIVEA German Color Protect Hair Conditioner Shipping from USA uploaded by Douaa S.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

200 ml Nivea of Germany

Courtney N.
Mount juliet, TN
As someone who spends $300 every 2 months to have my hair colored red with bright blue highlights it is very important to me time to shampoo that will not strip my color or damage it this is by far one of the best products I have ever used
Kaelin A.
Menifee
This product was okay. It was not the greatest product. I purchased mine and it did make my hair feel softer I just didn't feel like it really kept my colored hair in tack. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Karla C.
Sanger, CA
for somebody who hates dying their hair because they freak out of the damage after - this shampoo helped take away that fear. definitely therapeutic for the after math of all the damage hair dye does to your hair. refinery recommend it :)
Yvonne0 O.
El Paso Texas
I dye my hair and this conditioner helps helps me keep my hair hydrated and keep the color longer. I super recommend this product for anyone trying to find a product to keep your color
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
Nivea is a great brand for me to use because of dryness of my skin, scalp and hair. I found that this product made my hair feel soft, but did not protect color as well as it advertised. It is affordable and I will probably not buy it again just because it didn't protect my color as well as I thought it would.
Decla L.
15051 Nowthen Blvd NW, Ramsey, MN 55303
No words fro this product. OMG best of them all out there I love it. Try this if you hair is super dry and you are almost going to give up try this. I was satisfied with it in 3 weeks like oh my gosh it works soooo good. I recommend this for anyone who is almost to give up on their hair.
Chami r.
New York
This is such a good product. It feels so good on my lips. I don't even know hoe to apply it, but it gets appied in the end. And then I go to the movies and watch bad pitt and angelina jolie act togther, but now they;re broken up. anyway, you should definately buy some movie tickets
Destiny M.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I had had my hair dyed recently and I got this shampoo and my color was still in my hair. My hair is pretty oily and it really helped with that too. I would say if you got your hair dyed you should absolutely use this this hair care product.
Anna J.
Frogjump
Works pretty good to keep my color. The conditioner worked very well on my hair. Not very pleased with the scent but mix it with another conditioner and it's very good. I would recomend to girls who dye hair

Amazon