NIVEA German Brilliant Blonde Hair Conditioner

Nivea of Germany 200 ml Conditioner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA German Brilliant Blonde Hair Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
this product is awesome. love how soft it leaves my hair. and it's not too greasy or doesn't like make my hair discolorate at all.
Light Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Fine
Evansville
Left my hair feeling soft and very shiney! Didnt seem to help improve my blonde like it says, but overall a decent product!
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Normal, Wavy, Thick
blonde hair is now more beautiful thanks to this product. My hair isn't greasy and so easy to combs and maintain
Light BrownNormal
Huntington, WV
I give this a four star's because it wasn't my absolute favorite but it did the job well and was very affordable
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Straight, Wavy
Crane hill, AL
This product is absoluly wonderful ....... Would use again!!!!!! I love love love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Copperopolis, CA
I wasn't happy with the way the shampoo made my hair feel. I wasn't fond of the smell either.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Straight, Wavy
South Holland , IL
Truely amazing. Makes my body feel nice and clean and not too dry!!!!! Def will repurchase
Agdir
It's such an amazing product, an amazing conditioner for blond hair..... it softens and moisturizes ur hair perfectly It brightens and brings to life the clore of ur blond hair and transforme them to dazzling flood of golden laster.
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Oily, Wavy, Color Treated
wigan
Tried this my hair where really nice after using this soft, but it didnt help to keep my hair colour, maybe for different hair different products, my scalp is normal, I am nor dissapointed nor happy
Strawberry Blonde / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Wavy
Es muy bueno y cuida la piel de los daños además de que protege la piel Yo lo recomendaría a todas las personas que les gusta mantener el cuidado de su piel y ropa pues no mancha la ropa