NIVEA German Brilliant Blonde Hair Conditioner uploaded by member-c08ba

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea of Germany 200 ml Conditioner

Tanya P.
Gresham , OR
I really loved this product I have tried it before when I use to have blond hair. It is very nice for the blond hair cuz it leaves it smooth and soft ! The price is perfect and not even expensive I was very satisfied with this product.
Kamila B.
Athens, GA
I use this shampoo quite often when travel back home to Poland. It smells very nice and leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean. I like to use this shampoo along with the conditioner during summer time for an extra blonde boost.
Cheyenne M.
Wayside, WV
It's okay. Not what it's put out to be. I do like it though it keeps my hair the light blonde it's supposed to be. I have medium hair thatnis very long and it works well. I am satisfied. Could be better though.
hannah M.
sioux falls , SD
such a great product keeps my blonde hair looking like i just had it done and it is great for oily hair but not too harsh for dry hair my blonde has never looked better i would recommend to a friend
Katherine L.
Henrico
Makes skin really and vibrant, but it leaves certain smell in your hands after you have applied it. I still use it though and definitely recommend it others. Would not recommend to anyone with oily skin though.
Mel L.
Bridgeport , CT
Want soft smooth colored hair? This is it! My hair was very damages and when I tried this it was life changing! It is very safe for colored hair! The texture of my hair changed.. it was really damaged from the blonde bleach. I will definitely use this again, my hair is a different color now.
India K.
Definitely worth the buy I used this when I had dyed my hair dirty blonde and it did the job. It targets mostly a dry scalp and the roots staying light as possible. It was my first pick it was suggested by a friend. 100% satisfied with how long the smell stayed on.
Nikki G.
Lubbock, TX
I really like this product. Was looking for a conditioner I liked, and it made my hair very soft and helps with a dry scalp. This product is affordable and i prefer it over alternative hair care products. I was very satisfied with my purchase of this product.
april f.
Plymouth, IN
Love Nivea products. Willing to try more products if I ever get the chance too. products I have tried in the past have never let me down. So I'm very positive on any products I try in the future.
megan r.
It was alright wasnt a big fan but im sure its amazing for most people im more of a tresame person just didnt like how greasy it was

Amazon