BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Natalia P.
This lipbalm besides moisturizing leaves a health color on the lips, replacing a lipstick very well, just the taste that is not very nice, but apart from that it is very good
Sacha B.
worcester
Love this balm because of how well it goes on your lips and i also love the smell and taste of the product too
Fazzera K.
Singapore
A classic staple! This lipbalm moisturises well and leaves my lips feeling soft. Affordable and good!
Cassie D.
bristol
Hydrating on the lips but can leave to much colour, although used regularly it does leave them lipstick ready
Urvashi S.
Kolkata
Decent moisturisation but a bit too shiny for my liking. Price is good for the amount given and the way it works
Olivia B.
Love this product! The taste is amazing which means I’ll keep using it so my lips always look amazing! Never feel dry of cracked! Great that it’s in a tube also that spins up! Doesn’t get all over the fingers!
kunika N.
Mumabi
Product is nice and also last on lips for long time. Packaging is ok. Price is also reasonable
Chloe H.
Ll138sb
Smells good, helps with dry lips. Adds a little bit of a shimmer which does look bad. Good value for what it does, I would definitely recommend this product to people with lips that lack of moisture. Wouldn’t pick anything else, especially for the amount
Shenaz K.
Chennai
This strawberry flavoured lip balm is an amazing one that does its job. Although after a few hours the lip balm settles into the lips making the lips feel heavy. And lips start cracking. Although the strawberry fragrance is present I find the smell of strawberry too strong for my liking.
Jessica R.
Leicestershire
I am using this at the minute and I love it I recently had a cold and my lips went extremely dry and chapped so I bought this and it has recused them. It also gives you lips a lovely shine and makes them ooo healthy
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?