BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karla C.
San Benito, Tx
This product is REALLY GOOD! It help me out with my lips. My lips were very dry due to the fact that I use most of the time matte lipstick.
Katye R.
Best lip product for an every day use, love the smell and the feeling that it provides on my lips! Makes you feel like you have nothing on your lips. I've been using this product for quite awhile now! I recommend it to anyone that loves to have something on their lips but doesnt want something dramatic. This is perfect!
Yoe F.
mis muy buen producto, su sabor y olor a fructa es muy adreble, son muy buenos, para la temporada de frio.
Andrea T.
Grand Prairie
It made my lips feel very soft & they smelled awesome. It really helped my chapped lips become softer. The packaging was pretty nice & it lasted a good 3 months. I've been using it for a very long time & I would totally buy it again. It works great for any type of lips.
Veronica D.
I really like this product , my lips got softer after every application and the taste is good !! I got it at Walmart is for cheap price . Is great
Erin W.
Edinburgh , Midlothian
This product is a very hydrating, lip moisturiser that helped remove my dry areas from my lips. It is also so easy to apply, and to take around on the go. I bought mines from a pharmacist store. As well as moisturising my lips it leaves a shimmer! Would definitely buy again.
Ivana M.
Norrköping
It's really good and moisturizing product I love it! But I also noticed that it's making my lips too creamy when the product is too soft etc, but otherwise it's a good lip balm.
Maya A.
Montreal
My review on this product is that it is pretty long lasting. I am repeatedly buying this product and will continue as so, I purchased it at a drugstore. It's kind of long lasting if nothing touches it because it would smudge off. I do recommend it because it is efficient and gives a lip color but it smudges a lot.
Tanisa S.
Of all the lip balms that I have used, Nivea has the best ones. We get a good quality product for a very reasonable price. It is long-lasting and if used for long periods of time, lips will get a slight pink tint. I am a repeat user and I will keep using it till I die. I don't even have to recommend this to anyone, we all use Nivea lip products. A huge thumbs up to this!
Laura K.
Leicester
This smells so amazing! It lasts a long time on your lips while getting rid of the chapt parts and leaving them so smooth. The packaging is perfect as you don't need to get your fingers dirty. I am a first time user but would deffo buy again.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."