BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Claudia E.
Asuncion, Paraguay.
im going to do this in spanish because my english is bad...
Uno de mis bálsamos para labios favoritos, la textura, el olor y la hidratacion que te da es la mejor. No salgo de casa sin ponerla en mi cartera. 💚🔝
Federica S.
Love it. Very moisturizing and love the fact that it is lightly tinted. It adds a little touch to an everyday makeup.
Coll T.
This is my favorite product to wear on the lips this summer! The balm is very hydrating and adds such a beautiful red/pink tint to the lips. It was inexpensive and I had no idea how much I would use it. I always keep it in my purse.
Amanda D.
Lakeland, FL
Absolutely amazing product! Keeps my lips smooth, soft and hydrated all day! Definitely a staple in my purse. Has wonderful packaging and exceeded my expectations. Would buy this product again as well as recommend.
Kate M.
Has an artificial strawberry smell but I dont mind that anyway! Great for throwing in your handbag to give you a little bit of shine and colour instead of just a regular lip balm. Will continue to buy these!
Amy A.
It tints your lips without adding the oiliness or stickiness of lip gloss or stick. Moisturizes well. Good price
spectacular g.
Way too sparkly for me and not that moisturizing. But gives a good pigment. If you need to bedazzle your lips then here you go but watch out!
Gabriela R.
This lip have delicious smell and also have cremy sensation on lips and have red color in lips and keeps it hydrates
Bianca d.
Maravilhosoooo, super hidrata a boa, uso todo dia e o preço é super acessível e fica com uns brilinhos nos lábios também
ummehani f.
Shuwaikh, Kuwait city
This is our teenage dream lipbalm. Fruity with strawberry scent and leave a red tint behind that I dont prefer. Doesnt make your lips soft at all. Waste of money.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?

back