BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Emily W.
st.helens
One or my faves very smooth on the lips and makes them feel great bough this quit a few times easy to apply and use mostly everyday love the packaging very me definitely be buying again
Em E.
This is one of the balms I am currently using, it smells okay and does moisturise lips but I find I have to reapply often. I’m personally not a fan of the taste of the balm but wouldn’t not have it in my pocket when out in the cold!
Jessie R.
Lima / Lima
I hydrated my lips very well when I have very dry, I also have a little color in them and it looks very nice. I love !
Andra M.
Constanta
Very nutritive, a little bit too greasy. It also has a good price. The reason i give it 4 stars is because the smell is a little too much.
Shreya M.
Kenilworth
Extremely gentle and leaves a slight tint which is nice .Smells lovely and does it's job
Ashleigh L.
Love this! so good for dry lips, but also smells and tastes brilliant! :)
would defo recommend
Jallyssa C.
Arlington
So glossy for a lipbalm. Its really a shiny one but, its very nice scent and good for hours
Karen M.
Es muy bueno realmente hidrata y los labios se ven muy bien, es económico y está realmente al alcance de todos
Lavinia V.
One of my favourite lip products ever. I brought this product in boots england. The price was very reasonable it not pricey at all. The texture of the lip balm is very smooth and creamy. I would by it again
Ananya D.
Dehradun
It makes my lips super soft. It gives a subtle sheen along with a sweet smell that lingers. Bought it online on amazon. My favourite part about it is the fragrance. It is definitely worth it and I'd stock up every winter. Goodbye dry lips
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?