BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 108 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 46 reviews
Priscila S.
Moisturize lips, prevents dryness, especially in winter. It has a flavor and pleasant aroma. Very practical. I always have in the bag.
Laura M.
Kissimmee, FL
I did not like this moisturizer, the smell is not só good and besides i did not find anything moisturizing, would not buy again because the hydration it gives is very light compared to other moisturizers of the same price.
Alana U.
I used the products of this brand, they are wonderful. I work with makeup, I love makeup. So I'm always testing new brands and approving the products. And that's one of the brands I approve of and recommend to my clients.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
I was disappointed with this product. The colour of this balm shouldn’t be considered a tint. It is quite opaque and it turns my lips a fuchsia colour. This balm transfers easily and always feathers over my lip line. I find that this balm actually dries my lips out, leaving them feeling dry and tight. Overall, this product is not an effective lip balm or lip gloss. I won’t be purchasing this product again.
alita f.
Arambol
I like this lip balm. Quite moisturising. I have normal to dry lips works well for me. I dont like sticky lip balms at all. This is not sticky. Feels comfy on lios glides easily, stays put fir 3 hours max. I dont like to repeat lip balms. Love to try new ones.
Elisha F.
smells like strawberry, tastes sweet and is very moisturizing. gives your lips a pretty pink colour, what more can I say about a lip balm? overall very good, very cheap and lasted me a while.
Jessica C.
I love the smell of the strawberries it makes me wanna swallows it , you can pick any flavours u wanna have, this products works.
Luisangela Z.
Palmira
METROio muy bueno el producto me ayudó bastante me ayudó con mis labios q los tenía rececos  y me ayudó a q estén más suavesc
Montana f.
WARRANE
Amazing product!! Makes your lips nice and moisturized, i would really recommend it!! Smells nice as well and to top it off gives a nice shine 😊
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
it kinda feels rough on my lips. it doesn't glide properly. even though it's smell is really strawberry and i got it in a cheap price, it didn't really make a difference to my lips. the packaging was nice, but i wasn't that impressed with the product. i wouldn't buy this.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.