BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Good product. Keeps your lips smooth and hydrated all day long. Will love to purchase more flavours. Would reccommend to everyone out there.
Cassidy S.
It has a great fruity scent, long lasting care for your lips.It enhances your lips with some shimmering pigments and a soft glossy colour.
may t.
Huele muy rico y humecta muy bien los labios y el olor es muy rico y me agrada que te deje un subtono rojo como si fuera gloss
Kaleya M.
Colorado,co
It works great and softens your lips like no other this is one of the main products I use. Its great and I seriously recommend it to others with chapped lips
Pretty_Sarca S.
Los Angeles, CA
A mi me gusta mucho este labial porque ayuda a los labios resecos , ademas que su saborisante esta muy bien
Hannah D.
Cambridge
Love it 😍 Bye bye chapped lips, works so well. I recommend it for anyone who has chapped lips this really helps
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
This product made my lips really soft. I lasted about an hour and I would have to reapply it. The taste and smell were not strong and I like that. It only had a tint of red. It was great value. It was not too expensive and lasted me a few months. I would buy this product again.
Kimberly D.
Humboldt, TN
Love how soft Nivea makes my lips feel and last a long time

I highly recommend this, especially in the winter time!
Sarah H.
New Albany, MS
i love my nivea lip balm!! it smells great and it's so moisturizing, i can definitely tell a difference when i use it! i usually use it before i do my makeup so by the time i am finished, i can put lipstick on smoothly.
Kta G.
Me gusta el balsamo por que tiene un lindo olor pero lo que no me gusta es que sea algo grasoso, pero en si hidrata muy bien los labios
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."