BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
katerina p.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It helps moisturize lips besides providing a beautiful color light cherry. Smells very good
Libby H.
Monkswood, Usk
I love the gorgeous sheer finish that this lip balm gives and it tastes even better!!!! The formula is really gentle and nourishing and for the price it is amazing value for money.
shruti w.
India
It's a good product and has a nice color too but I gave it one less star due to the excessive shine. The product wears off very fast due to the shiny finish.
elena d.
Romania
I like it pretty much, it moisturizes the lips well, but I do not know why I did not use it too much.They smell of strawberries, but they also have other fruits. It has glitter particles in it, and it's easy to color your lips. Packaging is as cute as all Nivea lip balms.
Elizabeth A.
london
LOVE this lipbalm. I can not go anywhere without it. I highly recommend it to anyone. I buy at least 3 at a time, 1 for my car, 1 for my bag and 1 for around home! aaalways have to wear/have it or i go nuts haha. I love how it leaves a tint of red on your lips. Also leaving your lips to look soft, shiny and luscious.I have been using the strawberry product for 3 years now and love it like and addiction. I love the product and i hope it never ever disappears off of the shelf, i would be really disappointed :'( Thank you Nivea for having the best moisturisers :D you are awesome!!

✔ Yes, I recommend this product.
Munira M.
kelantan
Ive been using these lip balm for four months, on my lips and cheek. sometimes when i forgot to bring my bag make up i used these #NiveaFruityShine Strawberry Lip Balm for my blushers. And its give me beautiful effect of my face. I would like to continue buying it cuz it can be used in emergency. I love #Nivea lip balm for multitask.
N H.
I love this, I bought so many I can’t even count. It’s like a tint almost adding a really pretty reddish pinkish tone to the lips with a glossy finish. It doesn’t really heal dry lips but I use it as a substitute for a lipstick/ gloss.
Leticia b.
Foz do Iguaçu
I just LOVE everything about this product! I've already used 2 of these and I would buy it again. The packaging is a little simple but for the price, it's worth it. It moists your lips like a dream and leave a little red tint to it too! Smells nice either!
Taneisha h.
Great product keeps your lips smooth and soft comes in a variety of flavours recommend to all family member perfect as a gift
Gemma P.
Louth
My favourite lip balm! The price and the formula are perfect! The formula is incredibly moisturising and provides a lovely colour, without being too intense, unlike lipglosses. It also isn’t sticky or overly perfumed, which makes it perfect to wear in public.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.