BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Seunghee C.
La Jolla, CA
It's good for daily use. It gives your lips a nice glow and moisturizes as well. I like that it also gives a slight but not too strong red color on your lips. It does easily come off though so you have re-apply often. But highly recommended for those who don't like lipstick or lip stains etc. and just want to give their lips a little something but not too much.
alita f.
Arambol
I like this lip balm. Quite moisturising. I have normal to dry lips works well for me. I dont like sticky lip balms at all. This is not sticky. Feels comfy on lios glides easily, stays put fir 3 hours max. I dont like to repeat lip balms. Love to try new ones.
Tara J.
Brisbane
Will always buy. This has been my go to lip care for 10+ years. Always in my school bag and followed right through to my handbag. It's strawberry scent is delicious. It also leaves a gorgeous red shine which works well with any day or even night time looks.
Amanda L.
Rio de Janeiro
I love this lip balm because it gives my lips an amazing color and shine so even if I'm in a rush and don't have time to lipstick os forgot it I just trow it on and I'm good to go.  Its not the best for hydration but its enough.
It's has a sleek packaging and I do recommend to my friends.
Love y.
it is good to go for chapped lips. my lips are moisturised too when I applied it everyday. It is small in size and easy to keep in my bag whenever i travel.
Emma C.
My no.1 everyday lip balm - super moisturising and gives a slight tint to the lips. Also tastes of strawberries so what’s not to like?
Dunya S.
I was a little disappointed by this it was sort of clumpy and it didn't really moisturize just kind of sat on top also the small wasn't that good.
Quinn C.
I love the sutle tint this lip balm gives you, I find its very moisturising and in addition to that, it is very affordable so I love it. This product is very easy to find which makes it all the much better so I would most definately recomend this product for anyone who is looking for a good and affordable lip balm with a beautiful tint.
Mei Z.
This lip balm is good as I have dry lips and this helps me to hydrate my lips. This balm could also go with a natural makeup look as the colour is nice and has abit of shine.
Sneha J.
Brighton
This is one of my daily essential products that I have in my purse. It's a natural help. It does exactly what it says and is thus highly recommended.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."