BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aline D.
Besides being very cheap, it is very effective. It protects the mouth, moisturizes and still gives an air of health, besides the strawberry flavor that stays in the mouth. Great purchase.
Camilla N.
Sinto que ele hidrata mais para isso Essencial Care, pelo menos instantaneamente, sabe? Eu passo e minha boca já. Fora que o brilho e cor que ele é muito fofa. Sem contar que o cheirinho também é uma delícia!
Gheraldine C.
Santiago de Cali
Smells so good and taste too but does not last all day, not even an hour complete and i don't feel that hydrate my lips totally.
Dayane Batista R.
Boituva
Adorei bastante hidrata bem os labios tem gostinho e cheiro de morango e deixa os lábios levemente avermelhados e consideravelmente laqueados. Além de ter FPS 10 em sua composição, óleo de amêndoas e de jojoba e manteiga de karité.
Gelay P.
Manila, PH
This is the very first flavor I tried with Nivea. I did like almost everything about it, the smell, the taste and the way it gives moisture in my lips. But overtime it got very sticky (perhaps it got old on me or I've exposed it too much with heat). Now I've been using the Cherry flavor and I'm loving it just the same.
Lara S.
E muito bom 😍😍 eu usei uma vez e gostei muito eu recomendo

E muito bom muito muito mesmo num tenho nem oq dizer❤❤

kumudhasri d.
Tirupathi,tpt
This product stays on lips fir 3 to 4 hours after the you need to reapply it.This product contains nice tint for people who only use chapstick this is a good option.This has fragrance.the price pf this product is reasonble.It is travel friendly since it is in a lipstick form u can easily apply it on lips ,you dont have to mess your fingers and not letting the bacteria grow in it.
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
I have this one and it is one of my favorites balsam is so good to use in winter for the protection of the lips
Viline F.
Armonk, NY
Its my favorite!!

I love the tasty!
And the priece!
Always have one in my bag!
So love
Ivana S.
This balm I use daily, keeps my lips moisturized.

It is a balm with a very soft texture, humectant, has a pleasant smell.

I have been using this product for years, it is an excellent brand, and I will not stop using it.

Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."