BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristine A.
Aberdeen
Smells great and really moisturises my lips well. It's extremely easy to apply and it's so affordable. The packaging is nice, nothing special but I don't mind. I just buy this at a drugstore but it is well stocked in most supermarkets too. I would buy this again
Amanda G.
realmente muito hidratante e tem o cheiro e a consistência fantásticos, além de apresentar preço em conta no brasil
Areej F.
sharjah
I love this priduct it make my chapped lips soooo smooth . My lips very dry evry time of the year i applied this product on night and it my lips smootj the other morning this doesnt feel oily on me i really like this for my lips 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Diane S.
I Love the taste leaves my lips soft. And naturally pink. Last on my lips for long. It is a good price. I love strawberry
Rutuja K.
It keeps your lips well moisturize and it has fruity smell and packaging is pretty good. I buy it from local stores
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This is a great lip balm, very moisturizing and really does help my lips feels and look great. Although I did notice that after a while of using it I became a little bit depended on it, meaning ifI didn't use it my lips would be even more chapped and dry than before. I stopped using it regularly now I just use it when I feel that my other lip balms are not doing their job.
Charisma G.
Kawerau
Loveelyyy so good for your lips, leaves a great colour and is very long lasting. I'm so happy to purchase this product
Vic S.
very hydrating and had a nice scent to it. Reminded of any other chapstick out there, but I'm not complaining. It's good quality.
gaby l.
Mukilteo
I for one love this product. The brand keeps my lips super soft and the tint give you a natural and pretty look.
Eustice K.
The packaging is perfect for travelling. This product always stays in my bag and it lasts for sooo long. It's so hydrating on your lips. It isn't like so products that are hydrating for the first two minutes then your lips are dry again this product will last you a couple of hours. The smell of the product is so good almost good enough to eat but don't do that
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."