BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Clewin P.
Doha , Qatar
This flavour is good. I would recommend others to buy it. The price is affordable and its hydrating as well. It has met me expectation and the colour of packaging is classic. I would buy it again
Isabella Z.
Fountain Hills
Lips hydrated and with a beautiful color! It’s really easy to apply it and it lasts for a whole hour or more
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
This is one of my favourite lip balms of all time, not only does it moisturize my lips, it also provides a nice cherry red tint! I love that it's not expensive, and will do a great job while making you look great. Perfect for a casual day where you could use a pop.
Tasheena S.
Edmonton, AB
My very favorite strawberry balm (as an adult). I was a lip smackers girl devoted to strawberry flavor and this is the "adult" version of that. It's a very glossy product and you only need a few swipes for a nice, natural red tint and moisture. Love it!
Adriana C.
Nives Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
Es un excelente balsamo e hidrata de forma segura y tus labios quedan super suaves hasta despues de retirar el producto, ademas tiene un olor increible  a fresitas me encanta y sabe a frutas tambien ( dan ganas de comerlo y bueno sin querer uno lo prueba)  jijiji lo amooo te deja un ligero color rosa muy lindo y delicado.
Micaela S.
Lo amo. Lo usé durante toda mi secundaria. Es perfecto para cualquier estación del año y siempre te deja un brillo espectacular en los labios. El aroma es exquisito.
Simona L.
Brăila
My favourite product for lips. I like it very much because it hydrates very well and gives the impression bigger and more voluminous. I recommend it with pleasure.
Cynthia V.
I love the scent of strawberry in my lips. It's not feel sticky, just light and perfect on the go lip shine product.
Adriana R.
Juan de urpin (Barcelona, Anzoátegui)
Este producto es maravilloso. el olor de esto es delicioso y le da una apariencia muy hermosa a los labios
Marie G.
Doral, FL
This balm is good. It's economic. you get it easily in any pharmacy or super market. It serves very well to resolve the dryness of the lips.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.