BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Garvita K.
I love the product. It keep the lips soft and hydrated for hours with the fragrance of strawberry. This give a little bit of shine with some pink shade.
Thumbs up for Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm 👍
Neyllen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love U so Much. Cómo todo los productos de esta marca es una maravilla. Hidratante diario para los labios ideal para combatir la resequedad y los labios agrietados. Excelente para usar antes, durante y después de ir a la playa.
Monica C.

I love that I do not need to buy a lip gloss when this product comes out of the super moisturized lips, with a beautiful color, its smell is durable and will not fall off fail
Cintia M.
it's one of my default chapsticks but i always prefer cherry. i guess i'd say it did meet my expectations because i always go back to it. The strawberry one IS good too. But I like better the smell And the extra touch of color the cherry one gives.I will keep buying the Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm.
Gloria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this for quite a while and it’s pretty good. It has a nice shine and it smells good too so it’s a win for me.
Editha I.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and how it feels on the lips. However, I gave 4 star because it doesn't last long. You need constant application for this one.
Veronica P.
Miami, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lip balm. I've been using it for several years and I will not change it. It hydrata incredibly the lips, besides that leaves a pleasant smell and color. I recommend 100% girls
Gabriela G.
Eu adoro esse lip balm da Nivea, o cheirinho dele é maravilhoso, tem um gostinho bom também. Só não dou 5 estrelas porque acho que a duração dele na boca não é tão boa assim.
Ana Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta todo de este lip balm, su olor su textura, su fórmula, su color. Es excelente para mantener los labios hidratados a cualquier hora del día, no es pegajoso como tal lo que si es es cremoso, debes tener cuidado de no exponerlo al sol (dejarlo en el carro) porque se te puede derretir.
Beena B.
Ayer, MA
Best lip balm ever. It's very easy to apply , and make the lip very beautiful with tint of pink to give a hydrated and supple lips. Package is sturdy and great for for the price. This is probably my 6 balm. I will always repurchase . And highly highly recommend to everyone ..
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."