BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leyre T.
Seseña
cacaos labiales muy hidratantes para uso de día a día. calidad precio muy buena. diferentes sabores y aromas.
It's an amazing product i ever used it moisturize the lips and gives you natural colour to you lips with little shine to you lips which is amazing for the price is not too expensive i really recommend this one to everyone😊.
Junaliza M.
dubai
Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm i like the fruity taste and scent. Its handy and can fit in small bags
Hannah S.
I do like this lip balm however it isn’t that good to me but what make me want it is the packaging,,it is good if you want a hydrating lip balm with a tint and a shine,,I recommend it to others who work well with hydrating lip balm
Katie T.
Bournemouth
Purchased at Superdrug. Not as tinted as other 'flavours' such as watermelon and cherry. Tastes fairly nice when you lick your lips, not too strongly of strawberry. You have to be careful not to keep it in your pocket if you're generally a warm person as it tends to melt, making it harder to apply, but until that point it is easy to use.
Sejal P.
Mumbai
Beauty Junkie Expert
My RIDE OR DIE PRODUCT. Chapped lips is not a grat sight. I hate it too, and I need some solid balm to fix it. Nivea's fruity shine lip balm has an orange tint to it which leaves your lips looking naturally pigmented and helps with dryness. And plus, you don't need to splurge to own this product.
Kubra O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute product gor children or teens. I can not see it being helpful to an adult. Smells nice, looks nice. You need to apply it like every 5 min otherwise it stops working which is super inconvenient you cant apply it during a class or meeting
Alison Y.
Aberdeen
Amazing made my lipe really soft and mosturised especially in the winter!
Bought this multipl times my go to
met my expectations to the fullest better than i thought and the packaging is so nice and simple
Siru J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
nice stawberry flavour lip balm...gud for all seasons nice color to lips smells gud nice roller lip balm
Naz Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love the smell and its tastes amazing haha at times when i get to taste it. The brand is Superb plus the price is aslo not that much and its very easy to apply as it does not leave stains on your clothes..I would definitely buy it again as my lips are super dry and it gets hydrated after using it 😊
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."