BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gloria A.
I’ve used this for quite a while and it’s pretty good. It has a nice shine and it smells good too so it’s a win for me.
Make U.
This product is hydrating on lips, it feels good and smooth. I repeatedly use this product. It helps my lips a lot and it did meet my expectations. I bought it in a a store called superdrugs. This is one of my favorite lip products and I do recommend this for others.
Garvita K.
I love the product. It keep the lips soft and hydrated for hours with the fragrance of strawberry. This give a little bit of shine with some pink shade.
Thumbs up for NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm 👍
Riagne S.
Manila, Philippines
I love this product! It can make my lips soft and smooth and it can make my lips have a little color so it's really a great one!
Poulami B.
Kolkata
It's a good lip balm.It moisturises your lips and keeps it soft and supple.It's hydrating also.Perfect for winter season.It has a syrup like smell which I don't like.The packaging is cute.Quantity of the product is also good.I would like to buy this product again.
Bianca M.
I have a confession to make, I am addicted to lip balms! My collection is big, I currently have around 25 and always carry a few with me wherever I go. This strawberry lip balm by Nivea is on my top 5 all time favourites, I have three of them in my collection and cannot live without it. Seriously!It smells great, it's super moisturizing and has a subtle red tint that leaves your lips looking super healty and cute. The best part is the really affordable price, and you can find in most drugstores! I started using this product while I still lived in Brazil, and it was just as easy to find as it is here in Canada.A must have if you love keeping your lips soft, with a natural color.
Seunghee C.
La Jolla, CA
It's good for daily use. It gives your lips a nice glow and moisturizes as well. I like that it also gives a slight but not too strong red color on your lips. It does easily come off though so you have re-apply often. But highly recommended for those who don't like lipstick or lip stains etc. and just want to give their lips a little something but not too much.
alita f.
Arambol
I like this lip balm. Quite moisturising. I have normal to dry lips works well for me. I dont like sticky lip balms at all. This is not sticky. Feels comfy on lios glides easily, stays put fir 3 hours max. I dont like to repeat lip balms. Love to try new ones.
Tara J.
Brisbane
Will always buy. This has been my go to lip care for 10+ years. Always in my school bag and followed right through to my handbag. It's strawberry scent is delicious. It also leaves a gorgeous red shine which works well with any day or even night time looks.
Amanda L.
Rio de Janeiro
I love this lip balm because it gives my lips an amazing color and shine so even if I'm in a rush and don't have time to lipstick os forgot it I just trow it on and I'm good to go.  Its not the best for hydration but its enough.
It's has a sleek packaging and I do recommend to my friends.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."