BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
39680000
Muito bom e necessário no nosso dia a dia . É sempre bom nossos lábios ficarem lindos e hidratados ! Recomendo
Teja H.
Teja H.
Mumbai
True to its name this lip balm gives the perfect shine and a fruity fragrance.
Pros :pocket friendly
Good fragrance
nice colour
Cons: not quite long lasting
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Rio Rancho, NM
Nivea products arr always so great ! I love how buttery it feels and how good it smells and tastes,I know that sounds weird but if you didnt knoe you eat like a certain amount a year on accident but this stuff is so good id do it on purpose xD also love nivea lotion !
katerina p.
katerina p.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It helps moisturize lips besides providing a beautiful color light cherry. Smells very good
Fiorella Z.
Fiorella Z.
Keeps your Pipe hydrated, smooth, shiny and with a pleasant aroma. Suitable for all times that you need a refresh air in your lips.
Ayah F.
Ayah F.
This product not only smells amazing but hydrates your lips and gives a little bit if colour
Johanny B.
Johanny B.
I have almost all of these lip balms and are addictive for me. I really recommend it , moisturize and in turn gives you a touch of color and very nice shine .
منى 💎.
منى 💎.
NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm this stuff is awesome
I just live the texture of it and it smell really like strawberry
Karla C.
Karla C.
San Benito, Tx
This product is REALLY GOOD! It help me out with my lips. My lips were very dry due to the fact that I use most of the time matte lipstick.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Amity
It helps with chapped lips well I love how it makes them soft again yes it is easy to use and use it 5 to 7 times aday
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."