BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Hyera
Would get it again if I want faint red color on my lips but overall the lip balm is very moisturizing.
Kea R.
newbury
I am so in love with this product. It leaves my lips feeling so moisturized and leaves the most natural reddish tint! Everyone always asks me what color I'm wearing.. little do they know it's chopstick!
Estefany L.
32609
This balm is really good for your lips, protects your lips, tates good and give a beautiful tone,  can be used at any time and it does not matter the weather because this balm will protect your lips.
Aditi P.
Best lip balm of all time. I carry it with me everywhere I go. Keeps my lips soft and moisturised all day long. I would surely recommend it to you.
Christy B.
Santa Maria, CA
kept my lips moisturized for most of the day. tastes and smells like strawberry. also, can tint your lips, too. of course very easy to apply. nice and organized packaging. definitely be planning to buy some more !!!
Sheena L.
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
I have this one and it is one of my favorites balsam is so good to use in winter for the protection of the lips
Julieta G.
Formosa
This lip balm does its job, lips are hydrated all day, with a little bit of color, ideal for daily use. I love it!
Stefani I.
I love Nivea’s lip balms! They are so hydrating and this one especially gives a little color to my lips and looks so natural. It also smells amazing which is always a plus and I have already repurchased this varios times! Highly recommend it!
Fanni U.
Bembridge
The smell of this lip balm is so nice, very close to real strawberries. The formula is good, it melts into the skin so for the price you get pretty decent quality. It has a slightly red tint to it, be careful not to overline your lips. I wouldn’t recommend using it when your lips are very dry/flaky, because this lip balm will enhance the texture and makes it look worse.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.