BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
ummehani f.
Shuwaikh, Kuwait city
This is our teenage dream lipbalm. Fruity with strawberry scent and leave a red tint behind that I dont prefer. Doesnt make your lips soft at all. Waste of money.
Ketevan T.
New Castle, DE
Nice shine, feels like vaseline on my lips, gives only a touch of color and shine to the lips
Esdi´i H.
Nogales
The smell of this lip balm really annoys me, it's not that stong but I really don't like it. Plus it has never really made my lips less dry so this is a pass for me.
Naturrallie F.
lebanon
I did not like this product, it made my lips soft only at the moment I used it. I think it makes the lips worse and not better! Cute color but not more :(
Laura M.
Kissimmee, FL
I did not like this moisturizer, the smell is not só good and besides i did not find anything moisturizing, would not buy again because the hydration it gives is very light compared to other moisturizers of the same price.
Rihanna M.
Lisburn
I don’t like this product for me it ruined my lips it made them dehydrated and hard and flakey .It didn’t meet my expectations at all I was very disappointed as it was first time using this product.I will not be purchasing this again
Sher ..
This is not good with moisturising and leave lips feeling weird and it’s very difficult to apply feels like fine sand paper not in a good way and has my lips looking and feeling gross the packaging is ok just the same as the usual. Do not recommend this.
Audrey G.
ste, QC
I enjoy this chapstick because it adds this nice pinkish reddish tint on your lips and it smells just like strawberry but it does not moisturise my lips.It is not very smooth either.I do not recommande this procduct if you are really looking to hydrate your lips.
Karen S.
I didn't like the texture...and the smell was pretty artificial. And some pimples came out when I use this.
Kulsum A.
This lip balm is not moisturizing at all! Even if I apply it multiple time a day my lips stay chapped. I don't like the sheen look of it as well. The only good thing about this product is the smell.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.