BY NIVEA #88 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Esdi´i H.
Nogales
The smell of this lip balm really annoys me, it's not that stong but I really don't like it. Plus it has never really made my lips less dry so this is a pass for me.
Naturrallie F.
I did not like this product, it made my lips soft only at the moment I used it. I think it makes the lips worse and not better! Cute color but not more :(
Laura M.
Kissimmee, FL
I did not like this moisturizer, the smell is not só good and besides i did not find anything moisturizing, would not buy again because the hydration it gives is very light compared to other moisturizers of the same price.
Rihanna M.
Lisburn
I don’t like this product for me it ruined my lips it made them dehydrated and hard and flakey .It didn’t meet my expectations at all I was very disappointed as it was first time using this product.I will not be purchasing this again
Sher ..
This is not good with moisturising and leave lips feeling weird and it’s very difficult to apply feels like fine sand paper not in a good way and has my lips looking and feeling gross the packaging is ok just the same as the usual. Do not recommend this.
Audrey G.
Sainte-Catherine
I enjoy this chapstick because it adds this nice pinkish reddish tint on your lips and it smells just like strawberry but it does not moisturise my lips.It is not very smooth either.I do not recommande this procduct if you are really looking to hydrate your lips.
Karen S.
I didn't like the texture...and the smell was pretty artificial. And some pimples came out when I use this.
Kulsum A.
This lip balm is not moisturizing at all! Even if I apply it multiple time a day my lips stay chapped. I don't like the sheen look of it as well. The only good thing about this product is the smell.
Mariah P.
Scranton, PA
Wasn't to big of a fan. I had to apply it every 2 seconds and didn't really keep my lips moist. Not a fan at all
Hannah W.
I don't really like the color of this chapstick. I also don't think it works that well for chapped lips.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?